Friday, February 8, 2013

Whimsie Doodles Inspiration - 4x4 Valentine Messages Notecards

Pin It Now!
 
Hello Doodlelicious Fans!
 
Thank You for joining me today at the Whimsie Doodles Blog!
 
Valentine's Day is less than ONE WEEK away, have you started on your Valentine's Day Cards? Today I have some really quick and easy 4x4 Valentine Notecards made with the Whimsie Doodles' "Valentine Messages" Digital Stamps.
 
Mustache_Valentine Messages

The "Valentine Messages" Digital Stamp Collection contains six(6) JPEG images and a quick print sheet for each. I only used four(4) out of the six(6) images included. You can find the "Valentine Messages" Digital Stamp in the Valentine Section of the Whimsie Doodles Store.
 
Fish_Valentine Messages
 
To keep the 4x4 notecards simple, I just used some red cardstock embossed with the Sizzix Valentine Set 2 Embossing Folder  - available at ShopPumpkinSpice - and scrap pieces from the American Crafts XOXO 6x6 Pad I had left from other cards.
 
DigYou_Valentine Messages
 
I based all of the Valentine Messages Notecards on the sqaure version of the older Mojo Monday Sketch #274.  Yet, each notecard has its own unique look, by rotating the sketch as I went along.
 
 
Snap_Valentine Messages

 I tied some of My Craft Spot's "Snow White" Crinkle Ribbon and added a button tied with Red Jute - available at My Craft Spot.
 
 
I hope my "4x4 VALENTINE MESSAGES NOTECARDS" have inspired you to create your own.

If you haven't already joined this month's January "FEELING SKETCHY" Challenge, you still have time. You have until Febraury 13th 10pm CST to enter for your chance to be Whimsie Doodles' April GUEST DESIGNER. For FULL details, click HERE.
 



1 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.