Friday, June 28, 2013

My Craft Spot's Summer 2013 Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #5 - Love Stories

 
Hello Everyone!
 
Welcome to the My Craft Spot Summer 2013 Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #5!
 
Today is the LAST day of Sneak Peeks for the My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party. All week long, the My Craft Spot DT has been featuring Sneak Peeks from ONE of 5 NEW Stamp Sets and 3 NEW Metal Dies. 
 
Then on Saturday, June 29th, we will have a Stamp Release Party Blog Hop! There will be TONS of prizes along the way, so you won't want to miss it!

If you just happen to join me today and would like to join in on the celebration, you can view all my Sneak Peek Projects HERE.
 
For My Craft Spot's Release Party Sneak Peek #1, click HERE.

For My Craft Spot's Release Party Sneak Peek #2, click HERE.
(under technical difficulities)

For My Craft Spot's Release Party Sneak Peek #3, click HERE. (under technical difficulities)

For My Crafts Spot's Release Party Sneak Peek #4, click HERE. (under technical difficulities)

Today's Sets are TINY TAGS 3 and a 4" DOILY Metal Die!

ALL Stamp Sets and Metal Dies will be available for purchase on Saturday, June 29th!
 
~*~
 
Today's card was inspired by the BEAUTIFUL NEW 4" Doily Metal Die. As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to make a wedding card with that beautiful doily. I ran the 4" Doily Metal Die thru my Cuttlebug Machine and it cut out so crisp and clear - no rips, tears, or jammed paper. I then gave it a quick splash of glimmer mist, but unfortunately you can't really tell in this picture.
 
 
I stamped the "Real Love Stroies never have endings." Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Happily Ever After" Stamp Set onto a smaller circle from the Nestablities Lg. Circles which lined-up PERFECTLY inside the 4" Doily Metal Die.
 
 
I wrapped some of My Craft Spot's "Aqua Mist" Crinkle Ribbon around the card and used the My Craft Spot "Smokey Black" Crinkle Ribbon  to tie a double-loop bow.
 
 
Underneath the Aqua Roses and Ivory Jute - available at My Craft Spot - I tucked in a small tag cut out from the My Craft Spot "Tiny Tags" Metal Dies. To it I stamped the "Love" Sentiment from the NEW My Craft Spot "TINY TAGS 3" Stamp Set. This NEW "TINY TAGS 3" Stamp Set has over 40 WONDERFUL sentiments!! Its a MUST HAVE!
 
 
To finish off the front of the card, I added two small hearts made from the NEW My Craft Spot "Small Alphabet Dies" stamped with the NEW My Craft Spot "Pattern Blocks" Stamp Set - both sets were sneak peeked on Day #2.  
 
 
To the inside of the card, I added a Fishtail Tiny Banner from the  NEW My Craft Spot "Tiny Banners and Toppers" Metal Dies - sneak peeked on Day #2. The two intertwined hearts image is from the NEW My Craft Spot "Stampin Around Summer" Stamp Set - sneak peeked on Day #4.
 
 
The "Congratulations...." Sentiment is from the My Craft Spot "Happily Ever After" Stamp Set. I had the brillant idea of adding glitter to my little hearts, but of course didn't wait until they dried before stitching the TINY BANNER from the NEW My Craft Spot "Tiny Banners and Toppers" Metal Dies and it smudged.
Note to self: allow drying time.
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed my LAST Sneak Peek project for My Craft Spot's Summer 2013 Stamp Release Party. To see more "Sneak Peeks" of the "TINY TAGS 3" Stamp Set and 4" Doily Metal Die - available for purchase on Saturday, please visit the My Craft Spot Blog. You don't want to miss it!
 
BUT WAIT!!
 
What is a Stamp Release Party without some giveways?

Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week, Kimberly from My Craft Spot will have a fun prize for ONE lucky follower! Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets or Metal Dies! That's a total of 9 Blog Hop Prizes!!

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:


1. Leave a COMMENT ON EACH Sneak Peek post on the My Craft Spot Blog this week ( Monday thru Friday).

2. Leave a second comment letting Kimberly know that you placed the SUMMER 2013 Stamp Party Button on your Blog or Facebook. ( You can do this each day if you'd like!)

My Craft Spot

 
3. Join us for the BLOG HOP on Saturday! Each DT on the Blog Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamps Sets!!
 
Be sure to join us Tomorrow, June 29th, for My Craft Spot's Summer 2013 BLOG HOP!!
 
Now, head on over to My Craft Spot for more Sneak Peeks and your chance to win!
 

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous wedding card!!! LOVE the colors, the papers and these new stamps and dies!! Another awesome sneak!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday!!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty embellishments. Like the stitching.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous! I love the new stamp sets and dies! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are lovely! The first is so elegant!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My fave colors. Just love black & white. ike all the sweet details of mini hearts and scalloped border.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this beautiful card is so elegant! I love the colors you used, the doily and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.