Saturday, June 29, 2013

My Craft Spot's Summer 2013 Stamp Release Party BLOG HOP! - You're BERRY Sweet!

 
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to My Craft Spot's Summer 2013 Stamp Release Party BLOG HOP!!

All week long, the My Craft Spot DT has been featuring Sneak Peeks from ONE of 5 NEW Stamp Sets and 3 NEW Metal Dies.  If you happened to miss any of the Sneak Peeks, simply visit the My Craft Spot Blog.

Today is the LAST day of our week long Stamp Release Party and ALL Stamp Sets are AVAILABLE for purchase!! Here are the BRAND NEW, JUST RELEASED My Craft Spot Summer 2013 Stamps and Metal Dies.
 
[Picture Coming Soon]
 
If you've come from SHERRIE'S BLOG then you're heading in the right direction. If you just happened to come across my blog and would like to play along with our STAMP RELEASE PARTY Blog Hop, start HERE at the My Craft Spot Blog.

Make sure to check out each DT member's blog for some awesome inspiration! Don't forget to leave COMMENTS along the way because there are TONS of prizes along the way!

~*~
 
As soon as I saw the NEW My Craft Spot "Tasty Treats" Stamp Set, I fell in LOVE with it! It has such GREAT sentiments, but overall ONE of its sentiments has my FAVORITE punny word - BERRY! I LOVE coming up with "BERRY" ideas and the "You're BERRY Sweet!" Sentiment from the NEW My Craft Spot "Tasty Treats" Stamp Set is PERFECT for me.
 
 
I immediately remembered I had one more plastic BERRY container I picked up last year at my local Target and got to work. I filled the BERRY basket with STRAWBERRY scented Body Wash and Lotion, a Pink Shower Puff, a Hand Towel, Mani/Pedi Test Tube Kit, STRAWBERRY scented Voltive Candle and two 3D STRAWBERRIES.
 
 
Each item was embellished to fit the "You're BERRY Sweet" theme. I wrapped a piece of My Mind's Eye Fine and Dany Girl patterned paper around the Body Wash and Lotion, as well as the Hand Towel.
 
 
To the STRAWBERRY Voltive Candle Holder, I wrapped around some XOXO Washi Tape and a small strip of patterned paper.
 
 
Each item was them adorned with a Postage Stamp and STRAWBERRY. I cut out several strips of the My Craft Spot "Postage Stamp" Die and cut them into individual pieces. To them, I stamped the "Grid" Background from the NEW My Craft Spot "Pattern Blocks" Stamp Set. The STRAWBERRY was cut from the Cricut Simply Charmed Cartridge ran thru my Xryon 1.5" Machine and embellished with some Green Jute - available at My Craft Spot - and a small green rhinestone.
 
 
Inside the Test Tube, I added some Cotton Balls, Nail File, Nail Clipper, and Cuticle Stick. The Toe Spacers, Foot Sander and Nail Brush were tied together with some "Pink Lemonade" Trendy Twine - available at My Craft Spot.
 
 
Some of My Craft Spot's "Hot Pink" Crinkle Ribbon was tied around the Test Tube. I made a small tag with the My Craft Spot "Tiny Tags" Metal Dies and stamped it with the "Grid" Background from the NEW My Craft Spot "Pattern Blocks" Stamp Set. On top, I stamped the "Relax" Sentiment from the NEW My Craft Spot "Tiny Tags 3" Stamp Set and attached it to the Test Tube with some "Pink Lemonade" Trendy Twine - available at My Craft Spot.
 
 
I cut out two 3D STRAWBERRIES from the Cricut Spring Cottage Cartridge, filled them up with some STRAWBERRY candy and tied them closed with some "Honeydew" Trendy Twine - available at My Craft Spot.
 
 
I finished off the BERRY Basket with some My Craft Spot's "Hot Pink" Crinkle Ribbon and "Pink Lemonade" Trendy Twine centered with a Cricut STRAWBERRY  die cut.
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed my "You're BERRY Sweet" Gift Basket.
 
I'm your LAST stop on the My Craft Spot Summer 2013 Stamp Release Party BLOG HOP.
 
BUT WAIT!!
 
Before you go, I have some a Stamp Party Giveway for you!


A BRAND NEW, JUST RELEASED "STAMPIN AROUND SUMMER" Stamp Set (sponsored by Kimberly from My Craft Spot)!
 

For your chance to win:

1. Leave me a COMMENT HERE telling me what you think about the My Craft Spot Summer 2013 Releases and Projects.

2. COMPLETE BLOG HOP!
 
3. And LET KIMBERLY KNOW how much you've enjoyed this Stamp Release Party over at My Craft Spot.

You have until Sunday, June 30th 11:59PM EST to leave your comments for your chance to win!

ALL winners will be announced on Monday, July 1st at My Craft Spot and the My Craft Spot Designer's Blog.


Thanks for joining us!


53 comments:

  1. OMG, this little gifty bath set is so adorable. Love the strawberries and that berry basket! The summer releases are awesome..especially love the doily dies and the cute summer circle stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone would love to get this gift pack as a surprise! I love that little basket and all the strawberry themed tags! this was an awesome release with so many fun stamps and dies. I especially love the doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little basket. I love how you've labeled everything in it. This is my favorite stamp set out of this release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your basket,Very Pretty,Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project! Love how you added a personal touch to everything in the basket. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun gift basket! I am sure it would put a smile on the lucky recipient's face. This release is so full of fabulous things! I think my favorite is the tiny tags 3 stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marlene, what a FABULOUS basket! The way you decorated it and filled it will all these "sweet" products-such a great idea! The presentation is fabulous! The way you used so many MCS products-you showcased them perfectly:)
    What a fun release! Your projects this week have all been amazing!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like all the items you arranged in the gift basket and the stamping and embellishing with washi tape & so much more.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful gift basket. Love that color of the crinkle ribbon. Super hop.


    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun gift! All your projects have been amazing this week. So glad to see you creating again! ~Hugs, saundra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what an amazing gift set!! I love the tags!! they look fabulous!! Someone will be very lucky to receive this!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoyed the hop...Love your ideas

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the basket of goodies! It is so "BERRY" cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGosh Marlene! This basket is fabulous! Who wouldn't just LOVE to get such a cool gift...I know I would..LOL! All of your projects this week have been spectacular! So happy to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness. This would be such a fun gift to give (and get. lol). Love how you added all the cuteness to the objects in your basket. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful gift idea. Adding all the little tags makes is extra special. I think this is one of the best releases yet. I can't wait to order (after I see if I won first). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful gift basket. i envy the person who receives this lovely gift. Great idea to wrap the products with paper then add a cute sentiment and tag

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh - just DARLING Marlene! LOVE all the fun gifts you tucked in there - and it goes perfectly with this sentiment! SOOOO cute!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This little gift set is adorable and the stamps sets so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a great project Marlene!! I am loving all the new releases and the DT is doing a fabulous job showing them off :-) btw - I wasn't able to access your blog for awhile and you were MIA a bit too - so glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! Your berry basket is super cute. I love how you embellished the contents with such sweet details! The receiver of this cutie is sure to be "Berry" grateful!

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your project was the bomb! I just love all the new releases and my mind is already filled with ideas on how to use each of them in my projects. Can't wait to start crafting....working in the yard this weekend but hope to sneak in for some crafting when the husband isn't watching. Again, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  23. what a super fun and cute gift basket!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This has got to be the best gift idea ever!!! LOVE the basket and love the whole "berry" theme.....who wouldnt LOVE to receive this!!!!!
    Another awesome project! Thanks for sharing and Have a GREAT weekend!
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your basket of goodies is so beautiful and would be a perfect gift! I love how you embellished each of the goodies too! Great take on the "berry" theme! Thanks for sharing all of your awesome projects this week!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Berry Sweet gift basket. This has been a great release and I have enjoyed everyone's projects.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a fun idea, Marlene! I love the way you've layered the strawberry cuts on the stamps. They look fabulous!

    Great job with all your wonderful work this week, Marlene! I'm so pleased you're back creating with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wonderful project! I think all this week's releases are amazing. Your talented design team has showcased these products to perfection. Thanks so much for all the inspiration. I love them all especially the doily but the stamp sets are so much fun.
    thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Marlene,
    Oh someone is going to be relaxing with some "berry" fun gifts ;)
    Love your gift basket and how you decorated each item with pattern paper and strawberries. I love the use of several die cuts too!
    I've loved all your projects this week, and am so glad you are getting back to creating again my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a great project, I'm sure whoever is given this will really love it. It is so cute with the contents and being attached with stamps and strawberries. Hugs, Jen :-) x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have LOVED this week of new releases. (Your project was very cute.) It has been so much fun. There has been so much inspiration, and wonderful ideas. Thanks! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sweet gift. I like the mini tags you added.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great gift basket! Love all the details on the different items! This release has really caught my eye. Lots of fun products.

    ReplyDelete
  34. What an AMAZING themed basket! I can't believe the basket is even a berry basket! Love all the work you did adding strawberries on all the items as well.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love your strawberry basket. Someone will be lucky to receive that as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a darling gift set. I love how you put little tags and belly bands for a bunch of the items to make it coordinate so well. How cute! This has been a fun hop and a terrific release. Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would love to be the one who received this gift set. Such a lovely idea for a special friend. These stamps and dies have so many possibilities that they are a must have for any craft room. Thank you for inspiring us.

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is absolutely darling! I love the little strawberry gift basket and all of the strawberry surprises in it! The new stamps and dies are so awesome, I certainly would love to own them! Thanks for the chance to participate in the hop!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Super cute gift idea. The added touched from the new release make it very special. ogdendoll
    @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a great gift basket! I have saved to my favorites - I will definitely be using this idea. This was a very fun blog hop. Janet buck2@casscomm.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I can feel the love that you have put into this basket it is absolutely adorable. Love the new releases, thanks for the inspiration this week
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Eek this is awesomesauce! Who wouldn't love to get this basket of adorable goodie!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Marlene, your projects are always marvelous and this is no exception. I love your BERRY sweet basket! The front decor is beautiful and I love that you took the time to embellish each goodie. This is my favorite sentiment from the entire release. :o) Beautifully done!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  44. (I am so sorry.. please lump my two comments as one so as not to interfere with the random winner.) I was so wrapped up I forgot to tell you how much I love this entire release and every project created to showcase them. Robin and Kimberly's work always make my heart sparkle. :o) Each release is like Christmas and includes such unique items. Thank you for your inspiration all week!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love this project! I have bookmarked this post so I can refer to it and lift this idea! Awesome job! Loving all the new (and not new!) stuff from My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  46. What a terrific basket, and look at all those FUN goodies! You sis such a fantastic job all week - Thank you for all the inspiration!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  47. Super adorable project!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. What a fabulous gift basket!!
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  49. Such a cute gift basket!! Love all of the fun embellishments you added to each item! You have done a fantastic job with all of your projects this week! So glad to have you on my Design Team!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  50. this gift basket is so adorable, I just love it!! Your projects have been awesome all week, glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hey lady showcasing this on FCCB tomorrow!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.