Thursday, July 4, 2013

My Craft Spot Inspiration - 4th of July Patriotic Hat Shaped Card

 
Hello Everyone!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!

I wish EVERYONE a HAPPY and SAFE 4th of July!
 
Thank You for joining me today for some My Craft Spot Inspiration. After some time away, I'm so happy to be here today with you all to share a 4th of July creation using several of My Craft Spot's Products.
 
 
The 4th of July Patriotic Hat is from the Cricut Create A Critter 2 Cartridge cut at 5.5". The white and striped papers are from last year's Pink Paislee's Declaration Collection. I added some Martha Stewart Glitter to the white strips of the 4th of July Patriotic Hat.
 
 
I purposely hid the star that are included in the cut, so I could use the "Star" Die from the NEW My Craft Spot "Small Alphabet" Metal Dies. Each star die-cut was stamped with the "Vine" Background Pattern from the NEW My Craft Spot "Pattern Blocks" Stamp Set and added a small clear rhinestone to the centers.
 
 
I tied some of My Craft Spot's "Snow White" Crinkle Ribbon around the 4th of July Patriotic Hat into a double loop bow. The bow was embellished with some "Blue" Jute - available HERE at My Craft Spot - and two Red Roses I made using the Cricut Flower Shoppe Cartridge.
 
 
I used several layers of the Cricut Flower Shoppe "Fun4" Flower in different sizes to create both Roses. Each Rose was given a quick splash of "Pearl" Glimmer Mist and layered on top of the "Snow White" Crinkle Ribbon and "Blue" Jute String.
 
 
Underneath one of the Red Roses, I tucked a small tag made from the My Craft Spot "Tiny Tags" Metal Die. The tag was stamped with the "Polka Dot" Background from the JUST RELEASED My Craft Spot "Pattern Blocks" Stamp Set. I'm ABSOLUTELY loving the My Craft Spot "Pattern Blocks" Stamp Set, they are the PERFECT size to use with ANY of the My Craft Spot Metal Dies. I then use the My Craft Spot "Tiny Tags" Stamp Set for the outline and the NEW My Craft Spot "Tiny Tags 3" for the "4th of July" Sentiment.
 
 
I hope I have motivated you to use your My Craft Spot Products if FUN and UNIQUE ways.

Don't forget to join us on Monday, July 8th for a NEW My Craft Spot Monday Challenge.
 
Have a GREAT 4th OF JULY!
 
~*~

I've entered this 4th of July Patriotic Hat Shaped Card into the following challenges...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


10 comments:

  1. Amazing !! Love it, thank you so much for coming back to play over with us at FCCB, hope u are keeping well xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, adorable card! Your image is really cute and I love your shape, really nice! So many lovely little details too. Happy to have you play along with us at CC&CC. Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is terrific Marlene, such a cute hat, I love the flower and bow you added too! Thanks for joining our Red, White & Blue challenge at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card, fantastic shape !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the HAT! Such fun project you made. Great job on the pic and super cute flower.

    Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB

    dt member Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shaped card!! I love the flowers, bow and tag you added! Thanks for joining the Red White and Blue challenge at FCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soper card. Love all the details and the shape. Thanks for entering the Cricut Crawl challenge at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHOCOLATE, COFFEE and CARDS challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nicely done!!! I love how you made the roses.

    I have that cartridge, but I have only used it one time. You have inspired me to use it more often.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.