Monday, July 8, 2013

My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #103 - Feel Better Soon Set

Pin It Now!
 
Hello Everyone!
 
 
This week's challenge is all about WRAPPING IT UP! Simply create a NEW - no backlinking, please - TREAT PACKING, GIFT BOXES, BAGS, Etc.
 
 
My WRAP IT UP project was inspired by some Cough Drops I was unable to fit into my "A CUP FULL..." Gift Set. I decided to PACKAGE these up in a FUN way and create a quick "FEEL BETTER SOON" Set.
 
 
I embellished a Clear Pillowbox - purchased at Etsy Store SpiralSage - with a strip of My Mind's Eye Sunshine Paper. The borders were made with the Fiskars Apron Lace Punch, which matched PERFECTLY with the My Craft Spot "Tiny Doilies" Metal Dies I used.
 
 
I stamped the "Sending Hugs & Kisses..." Sentiment from the JUST RELEASED My Craft Spot "Stampin Around Summer" Stamp Set. To the center, I added a Small Butterfly made with the NEW My Craft Spot "Small Alphabet" Metal Dies. I gave the Butterfly a "Chevron" Pattern using the NEW My Craft Spot "Pattern Block" Stamp Set and added three tiny clear rhinestones.
 
 
I layered some of My Craft Spot's "Vanilla Bean" Crinkle Ribbon with Natural Jute - available at My Craft Spot - and added a small blue button.
 
 
I made a matching card based on an older Sketches For You To Try sketch I had saved back in May 2011.
 
 
For the card's sentiment, I used the "Feel Better Soon!" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Feel Better Soon" Stamp Set. I  masked off the "Soon" part from the sentiment and replaced it with letters made from the NEW My Craft Spot "Small Alphabet" Metal Dies. I ran each letter thru my Xryon 1.5" Machine to make it easier to adhere to the card.
 
 
Inside I stamped the "Wishing you well" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Feel Better Soon" Stamp Set.
 
 
I hope to have inspired you to PACKAGE something up in a FUN and UNIQUE way using some of My Craft Spot's Products.
 
 
NOW, its YOUR turn! Link up your WRAP IT UP! project to the My Craft Spot Blog by Monday, July 15th 11:59 MST for your chance to win this week's prize.
 


2 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.