Monday, July 29, 2013

My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #106 - Just For You

Pin It Now!
 
Hello Everyone!
 
 
 
This week's challenge is all about GIFT CARDS! Simply create a NEW - no backlinking, please - GIFT CARD HOLDER.
 
 
I packaged up my GIFT CARD in a slightly non-traditional way, I created a GIFT CARD HOLDER BOX.
 
 
I used the "Square Box" from the Cricut Sweet Tooth cut at 7.5". I replaced the circle openings on the insert with two slits so a GIFT CARD would slide in and out easily. I used the My Craft Spot "Inside & Out - Set #2" Stamp Set to stamp the "Happy Birthday" Sentiment right above the GIFT CARD.
 

 
The GIFT CARD BOX lid was embellished with My Mind's Eye Market Street Patterned Papers, Stitching, Glitter and My Craft Spot's 4" Doily Metal Die.
 
 
I added two small sentiment strips stamped with the "Just For You" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Tickets" Stamp Set.
 
 
Some of My Craft Spot's "Spring Breeze" Crinkle Ribbon layered with some Natural Jute  - available My Craft Spot - was tied around the GIFT CARD BOX lid.
 
 
I used the "Fun 4" Flower from the Cricut Flower Shoppe Cartride cut in several sizes and layered together to create the two small and one larger flower. The flowers were centered with the "Stack4" Flower, which was ran thru my Xyron 1.5 Sticker Maker and then sprinkled with glitter.
 
 
I used my GIFT CARD HOLDER BOX for a Birthday present, but this idea could easily be adapted for a Wedding, Mother's Day, Christmas, etc.
 
 
NOW, its YOUR turn! Link up your GIFT CARD HOLDER project to the My Craft Spot Blog by Monday, August 5th 11:59 MST for your chance to win this week's prize.
 



2 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.