Monday, July 1, 2013

My Craft Spot Summer 2013 Stamp Release Party WINNER!!

 
Hello Everyone!
 
I'd like to THANK everyone who made the My Craft Spot Summer 2013 Stamp Release Party a HUGE success!! I got some of the BERRY SWEETEST comments!  :)
 
If you happened to miss ANY of the WONDERFUL projects shown during the My Craft Spot Summer 2013 Stamp Release Party last week, NO WORRIES. Simply click on the links below to see them.
 
 
To see my "You're BERRY Sweet" Blog Hop Project, CLICK HERE.
 
Ok, so without further ado, I give you the WINNER to the BRAND NEW, JUST RELEASED My Craft Spot "STAMPIN AROUND SUMMER" Stamp Set.
 
 
And the WINNER is:
 
 
#42 - Janet!!!

who said:
 
 
Congratulations Janet!!
You have two weeks to contact me with your shipping address to Hearts0314 at msn.com
THANK YOU all for joining us at the My Craft Spot Summer 2013 Stamp Release Party. I hope you will continue to visit my blog - ScrappinCookie!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Congrats Janet.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.