Thursday, August 22, 2013

My Craft Spot Inspiration - Little Red Schoolhouse

Pin It Now!
 
Hello My Craft Spot Followers!
Thank You for joining me today over at My Craft Spot. I'm here today to share with you a little project I created for my son's 4th Grade Teacher, as well as this week's My Craft Spot's Monday Challenge #109 - 3D Items. For FULL details on the Challenge, please click HERE.
 
 
I used the 3D Schoolhouse SVG File from SVG Cutting Files to create this Little Red Schoolhouse and filled it with a Farmstand Apple Mini Candle and Hand Sanziter from Bath & Body Works - they smell DELICIOUS - and a few pieces of Hershey Kisses.
 
 
I used the "Rounded Banners" from the"Tiny Banners &Toppers" Metal Die Set to create the "Roof Shingles" for the schoolhouse's roof. I used my Xyron®Glue Stick For Corners to attach the larger "Rounded Banner" Die for the Schoolhouse's Roof and the Bell Tower Roof uses the smaller die. I also doodled some "Vinyl Siding" using my black pen.
 
 
Some "Buttercup" Crinkle Ribbon was tied around the Schoolhouse's Roof layered with some Red Jute. I added a Tiny Tag made with the "Tiny Tags" Metal Die and stamped with the "For My Teacher" Sentiment from the"Tiny Tags 3" Stamp Set. The red border line was made with the "Solid Outline" stamp from My Craft Spot's first Tiny Tag Stamp Set.
 
 
I added a small layered doily to the Mini Candle's Lid using the "Tiny Doilies" Metal Die Set. I stamped it with the "Alphabet Cirlce" from the"Stampin Around Fall" Stamp Set. The Hershey Kisses were embellished with the "Pinking Circle" from the"Lacey Banners" Metal Dies and "School Image" from the "Stampin Around Fall" Stamp Set. I ran all the pieces thru my Xyron®1.5" StickerMaker with Permanent Refill and put them all together.
 
 
I hope to have inspired you to take out your My Craft Spot Products and create a FUN and UNIQUE project for a special teacher this school year. 
 
 
And don't forget to join in on this week's My Craft Spot's Monday Challenge #109 - 3D Items.
 
You have until Monday, August 26th 11:59pm MST for your chance to win this week's prize. Be Sure to give it a try!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.