Monday, August 12, 2013

My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #108 - Glad You Did

 
Happy Monday Everyone!
 
Welcome to My Craft Spot's Monday Challenge #108!
 
Today we have a NEW and FUN Challenge over at My Craft Spot. This week's challenge is all about COLOR INSPIRATION!  Simply create a NEW - no backlinking, please - COLOR INSPIRED project based on the photo below.
 
 
As soon as I saw the COLOR INSPIRATION Photo, it reminded me of the My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose Mabel Collection.
 
 
I based the card on this week's Deconstructed Sketch #113 to create a Thank You Card. The "You Shouldn't Have..." Sentiment is from the My Craft Spot "Thank You" Stamp Set.
 
 
Following a stacked circle from the sketch, I layered together the "Scallop Circle" and "Single Doily" from the My Craft Spot "Tiny Doilies" Metal Dies.
 
 
On top I added My Craft Spot's "Vintage Vanilla" Crinkle Ribbon bow with some Natural Jute String - available at My Craft Spot. I added three small leaves cut with my Cricut Flower Shoppe Cartridge and custom Rose misted with my Blue Jazz Glimmer Mist.
 
 
The card's inside was stamped with the "Thank You soo Much" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Thank You" Stamp Set.
 
 
I hope my GLAD YOU DID Card has inspired you to create a card based on this week's COLOR INSPIRATION Photo.
 
 
NOW, its YOUR turn! Link up your  COLOR INSPIRATION project to the My Craft Spot Blog by Monday, August 19th 11:59 MST for your chance to win this week's prize.
 


~*~ CHALLENGES ~*~
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card, Marlene!! I love all of your beautiful layers and stitching and distressing!!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did an amazing job on your card! The papers are gorgeous and just love the design! The flower cluster is stunning!
    Love it Marlene!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.