Monday, September 2, 2013

My Craft Spot Fall 2013 Stamp Release Party Sneak Peak #1.1 - Garden Fresh

Pin It Now!
 
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the My Craft Spot Fall 2013 Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #1.1!
I've created TWO Sneak Peeks for today, for Sneak Peek 1.2 scroll down or click HERE.
 
Happy Labor Day to everyone in the US & Canada! 
 
Not only are we celebrating Labor Day today, but it is also the FIRST day of My Craft Spot's Fall 2013 Stamp Release Party! Kimberly and My Craft Spot's very own Design Team Member Robin from Robin's Creative Cottage have been HARD at work designing WONDERFUL Stamp Sets and Metal Dies.
 
All week long, the My Craft Spot DT will be featuring Sneak Peeks from ONE of 5 NEW Stamp Sets and 2 NEW Metal Dies! Then on Saturday, September 7th, we will have a Stamp Release Party Blog Hop! There will be TONS of prizes along the way, so you won't want to miss it!

All of the NEW Stamp Sets and Metal Dies will available for purchase on Saturday, September 7th.

Today's Sets  is Jar Basics and Jar Basics Metal Dies!
 
Today's Sets are PERFECT for the upcoming Harvest Season, as well as for ANY occassion. My card today was inspired by the "Garden Fresh" Sentiment from the SOON - TO - BE - RELEASED "Jar Basics" Stamp Set. It immediately reminded me of some FRESH and HOMEGROWN veggies.
 
 
I created a little "Vegetable Garden Scene" by first stamping Small Jar from the SOON - TO - BE - RELEASED "Jar Basics" Stamp Set. When inking the jar I didn't ink up the rim portion of the stamp, so I could use the "Jar Lid" Stamp - included in the set - making it look sealed. I colored the "Jar Lid" with my PrismaColor Pencils.
 
 
I left the "Large Jar" open as they orginally come in the Stamp Set. The Jars were filled with some YUMMY Vegetables from the Garden Veggies and Tomato & Garlic SVG Files from Miss Kate Cuttables.
 
 
I then tied some "Vintage Cherry" Baker's Twine - available at My Craft Spot - around the Jars and added a small tag using the "Tag Die" from the SOON - TO - BE - RELEASED "Jar Basics" Metal Dies and stamped with the "Sweet" and "Goodies" Sentiments - included in the Jar Basics Stamp Set.
 
 
Some of My Craft Spot's "Spring Moss" Crinkle Ribbon was tied around the card and layered wtih some "Natural" Jute String - available at My Craft Spot. I used the My Craft Spot "Tiny Tags" Metal Dies to create the Tiny Tag and stamped it with the "Garden Fresh" Sentiment from the SOON - TO - BE - RELEASED "Jar Basics" Stamp Set.
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed my Sneak Peek 1.1 "Garden Fresh" Vegetable Card for the My Craft Spot Fall 2013 Stamp Release Party.
 
 
Click HERE for Sneak Peek 1.2.
 
To see more "Sneak Peaks" of the "Jar Basics" Stamp Set and "Jar Basics" Metal Dies - available for purchase on Saturday, please visit My Craft Spot Blog. You don't want to miss it!
 
But Wait!!

What is a Stamp Release Party without some giveways?

Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week, Kimberly from My Craft Spot will have a fun prize for ONE lucky follower! Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets or Metal Dies! That's a total of 9 Blog Hop Prizes!!

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:


1. Leave a COMMENT ON EACH Sneak Peek post on the My Craft Spot Blog this week ( Monday thru Friday).

2. Leave a second comment letting Kimberly know that you placed the FALL 2013 Stamp Party Button on your Blog or Facebook. ( You can do this each day if you'd like!)

My Craft Spot


3. Join us for the BLOG HOP on Saturday! Each DT on the Blog Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamps Sets!!
Be sure to check back in on Tomorrow, September 2nd, for another Sneak Peek at a NEW Stamp Set! Now, head on over to My Craft Spot for more Sneak Peeks and your chance to win!
 


12 comments :

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Especially like the vegs. We had a Spring/early Summer Garden of Cucumbers & Tomatoes. We have Peppers & Broccoli but they did not produce and are growing & flowering now so will have to see what happens.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sherrie K. said...

Wow Marlene, this is fabulous! The jars are so darn cute and love the veggies and sweet tags! The papers, the stitching and all the embellishments are fabulous! I am sure I will want this set-ADORABLE!!!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Tisha Sewell said...

Beautiful cards!

Vickie said...

lOVE THE LITTLE TIE CUTS AND THE sentiments. Great card

Debbie said...

what an adorable stamp set to show off the harvest season
upnurse at aol dot com

mamawcindy said...

Oh Marlene, Your Card is just Adorable! Love how you kept one jar open and the other has a lid on it. I Love everything about your Card. So Creative! :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Super cute! I love all of the veggie cuts!

Yvette Olendorf said...

Wow love it.
evieolendorf@hotmail.com

Jennifer Swandells said...

What a great card, the way you used the dies are great and your cut out veggies are brill. I just love it. Hugs, Jen xx
Krafty Keepsakes

Rhonda Emery said...

this is such a cute card. hugs

B Douglass said...

I love your card, the ribbon and the Jar Stamp!

Diane said...

Love your card.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.