Saturday, September 7, 2013

My Craft Spot Fall 2013 Stamp Release Party BLOG HOP! - Pure Poison 3D Bottle

 
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to My Craft Spot's Fall 2013 Stamp Release Party BLOG HOP!!

All week long, the My Craft Spot DT has been featuring Sneak Peeks from ONE of 5 NEW Stamp Sets and 2 NEW Metal Dies. If you happened to miss any of the Sneak Peeks, simply visit the My Craft Spot Blog.

Today is the LAST day of our week long Stamp Release Party and ALL Stamp Sets are AVAILABLE for purchase!! Here are the BRAND NEW, JUST RELEASED My Craft Spot Fall 2013 Stamps and Metal Dies.
 

If you've come from HEATHER'S BLOG then you're heading in the right direction. If you just happened to come across my blog and would like to play along with our STAMP RELEASE PARTY Blog Hop, start HERE at the My Craft Spot Blog.

Make sure to check out each DT member's blog for some awesome inspiration! Don't forget to leave COMMENTS along the way because there are TONS of prizes along the way!
~*~
 
Today's project was inspired by the JUST RELEASED My Craft Spot "Ornate Labels" Metal Dies. As soon as I saw them, I thought they would make GREAT labels for a Halloween Bottle - whether altered, upcycled or 3D Papercrafted.
 
 
I used the Toil and Trouble SVG Kit from SVG Cuts to cut out the PURE POISON BOTTLE using Bazzill Bling Cardstock and  papers from the My Mind's Eye Wicked Collection - I have no idea when this collection is from. I was unable to find it their site, but my local Michaels has the entire collection available, odd. If anyone knows, please let me know. - I cut it out at its originally size and measures about 5.25" tall without the Crystal Knob.
 
 
I'm actually suprised at how easy it was to put together - nothing went wrong, everything just fit together. I cut out the Lid's Liner from  My Mind's Eye  Patterned Paper and embossed two corner Spider Webs using the "Spider Web" Stamp from the JUST RELEASED My Craft Spot "Jar Full of Halloween" Stamp Set.
 
 
The green Crystal Handle is actually a Door Knob I found at the $1 section of my local Michaels. I tied some Black Tulle layered with Black Jute String - available at My Craft Spot - and centered with a small Pearl.
 
 
Around the Lid's rim, I added some Lace Ribbon which was distressed with some Black Ink to give it a worn and dirty look - but you can't really tell from these pictures. I also added some Silver Bow Wire I picked up from the Floral Department - I just LOVE the shiny bling-ish look it give the bottle.
 
 
As a finishing touch to the PURE POISON BOTTLE's Lid I added a glittered Black Spider from a Halloween Berry Pick I got from Michaels.
 
 
Some of My Craft Spot's "Smokey Black" Crinkle Ribbon around the bottle tied into a double bow layered with some more Bow Wire and an Echo Park Brad. I added two Maya Road Vintage Pearl Trinket Pins. To one of the pins I glued a small Banner made with the "Fishtail Banner" from the My Craft Spot "Tiny Banners & Toppers" Metal Dies stamped with the "Spells" Sentiment from JUST RELEASED My Craft Spot "Jar Full of Halloween" Stamp Set.
 
 
I found this amazing Skull Shaped Charm in the Jewlery Department at Michaels and knew it would make a great additional touch to my PURE POISON BOTTLE.
 
 
And lastly, I added the Main Focus of this project, the PURE POISON LABEL. I die cut the Small Label from the JUST RELEASED My Craft Spot Ornate Labels Metal Dies and stamped it with it's coordinating Ornate Label Stamp from the JUST RELEASED My Craft Spot "Ornate Labels" Stamp Set.  Here is a FUN trick using the NEW JUST RELEASED My Craft Spot Ornate Labels Metal Dies - the Ornate Label Dies ONLY cut out the portion you see stamped with its coordinating stamp set. To achieve a matted Ornate Lable look, like the one I have here, I simply traced the Metal Die on my desired Cardstock and gave it a quick fuzzy cut with my sharp scissors.
 
 
The PURE POISON BOTTLE opens up to reveal a nice space for a goodie bag or some other fun gift. Unfortunately, I focused on the embellishing and completely forgot to get something to fill it with.
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed my PURE POISON BOTTLE!
 
I'm your LAST stop on the My Craft Spot Fall 2013 Stamp Release Party BLOG HOP.
BUT WAIT!!
Before you go, I have some a Stamp Party Giveway for you!


How would you like to win your own BRAND NEW, JUST RELEASED "ORNATE LABELS" Stamp Set (sponsored by Kimberly from My Craft Spot)!
 
 
For your chance to win:

1. Leave me a COMMENT HERE telling me what you think about the My Craft Spot Fall 2013 Release.

2. COMPLETE THE BLOG HOP!
3. And LET KIMBERLY KNOW how much you've enjoyed this Stamp Release Party over at My Craft Spot.

You have until Sunday, September 8th 11:59PM EST to leave your comments for your chance to win!

ALL winners will be announced on Monday, September 9th at My Craft Spot and the My Craft Spot Designer's Blog.


Thanks for joining us!
 

35 comments:

  1. OMG! Marlene your poison jar is just beyond anything one could imagine. I would never have guess it was all made from paper. Each detail is amazing and I love the new label dies! TFS and for the chance to win the stamp set. Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Halloween bottle is fabulous!! I love all of the amazing details you have added! Your label is beautiful!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have done a super cute job. I am so impressed!
    Thanks for sharing your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely brilliant project, I love the green handle that you used on it. It is the finishing touch, brilliant. You have got so much on the outside, I don't think that anyone would bother looking inside to see if there is anything there anyway. lol. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your 3D Pure Poison Bottle...it's awesome! My Craft Spot Fall 2013 Releases are all wonderful. The Jar Full of Halloween stamp set is adorable. I love the Jar Basics dies and stamps! Everything is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW... the green and black are just perfect together... your creation is just beautiful... just love the hop... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your 3D project! Its amazing!

    Have a great day!

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely glass container. Like all the sweet embellishes of lace & tags.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! definitely an amazing release! i love all the stamps and dies and how you can mix and put them together and make beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marlene, this is fabulous! I love all the embellishments you've added. I need to head to Michaels to see all the goodies they have! I have really enjoyed the jar dies and sentiments that coordinate with them. This is a fabulous release! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the little poison bottle! Looks so upscale Halloween! Not many things you can make "pretty " for Halloween but you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just AMAZING Marlene! You totally know how to inspire us! This 3D pure poison bottle is just awesome with all the fun details you have added! I definitely need to check out the Michaels jewelry for those skull charms...so fun to add to your projects! The dies and stamps from this release are fantastic!! What a GREAT release and FUN hop!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun bottle of poison, Marlene! Your little embellishments make it extra special!

    SOOO glad all is well in Scrappin' Cookie world once again. xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW WOW WOW this is awesome!! Love the bottle...all the embellishing and that stamp and die is awesome!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Marlene, you did a fabulous job, my favorite thing in this release are the jars (stamps and dies) and the labels. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful amd AMAZING!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. How spook-tacular!! I just love your project!

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is a wonderful 3D Home decor project. these will look lovely sitting out. the knob on the top is perfect
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Marlene, this is just brilliant in every way!! I love how much detail is on your project! This has been a fabulous release, fun hop and amazing projects!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMGOSH!!! This is AMAZING! I LOVE the Bottle and how COOL in turned out! The details just.... WOW! I LOVE it! I really do! You did a fantastic job on your project! ALL week long everyone on the DT has done Fabulous and I got a lot of inspiration our of it! Looking forward to getting some new stamps this week too! TFS! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! Love the entire new release! Your project is awesome, all the little details are amazing. Great job all week!

    madimon at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your creations is absolutely stunning! This is so gorgeous, spooky and totally awesome.

    All these stamps and dies are so cool and perfectly spooky, just love them!

    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs Mian

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great project! I love the new stamp sets! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! That jar is amazing.
    The new release is wonderful. With one of my siters & myself, I think we will have the whole set.
    Donna K U

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow your poison bottle is GREAT. LOVE all the wonderful details. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Forgot to add that I LOVE the new release.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. you did a beautiful job on this poison bottle It is super.

    ReplyDelete
  28. You have done an exceptional job on this jar!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMG, I am over the moon crazy about your fabulous 3D Halloween bottle!!!You did an amazing job on it..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, this altered jar is amazing! Love how you used the labels. I am loving all the great stamp and die sets and the DT projects! My favorite is Ornate labels.

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a creative project. I love the spooky vintage look of your Halloween jar so much! All of the new releases are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great project ! Love all of the details !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow. What an amazing creation. I love how you have used the new dies and stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  34. WOW! Your jar is amazing! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.