Monday, October 28, 2013

My Craft Spot Christmas 2013 Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #1 - Pinecone Christmas & Joy to the World

Pin It Now!
 
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the My Craft Spot Christmas 2013 Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #1!

The day has FINALLY come! Kimberly and My Craft Spot's very own Design Team Member Robin from Robin's Creative Cottage have been HARD at work designing WONDERFUL Stamp Sets and Metal Dies.

All week long, the My Craft Spot DT will be featuring Sneak Peeks from ONE of 5 NEW Stamp Sets and 3 NEW Metal Dies! Then on Saturday, November 2nd, we will have a Stamp Release Party Blog Hop! There will be TONS of prizes along the way, so you won't want to miss it!

All of the NEW Stamp Sets and Metal Dies will available for purchase on Saturday, November 2nd.
 
Today's Sets  are Christmas Banner Sentiments and Ribbon Banners (straight & arched) Metal Dies!
 
These sets are soo much FUN, I couldn't help myself but make TWO cards for todays Sneak Peek #1. The Ribbon Banners (straight & arched) Metal Dies are a MUST HAVE for any crafter and have become my FAVORITE My Craft Spot Metal Die. You can expect to see LOTS of projects using these NEW Ribbon Banners (straight & arched) Metal Dies.
 
For my FIRST card, I used the longer Arched Banner from the NEW Ribbon Banners Arched Metal Dies.  As soon as I saw the NEW Ribbon Banners Metal Dies the first idea that came to mind was having the Banner placed over a window opening.
 
 
I stamped the NEW Arched Ribbon Banner with the "Merry Christmas" Sentiment from the NEW Christmas Banner Sentiments Stamp Set. The sentiments were designed especially to fit inside the NEW Ribbon Banners (straight & arched) Metal Dies.
 
 
The NEW Ribbon Banners (straight & arched) Metal Dies were designed to have a 3D look.  Some of the banners include scoring lines to make it easier to fold.
 
 
I used the smaller of the "Merry Christmas" Sentiments, so I would be able to add a small Natural Jute String - available at My Craft Spot - bow on the Banner. I add a few Berry Red Sequins - available at My Craft Spot - for an added touch.
 
 
Through the Window Opening, you can see the Pinecone and Berries from Miss Kate Cuttables. I first used the png file to print them out and then used the svg file to cut out only the pinecones & berries and popped them out.
 
 
I stamped the inside with the "Holly Jolly Christmas" Sentiment from the NEW Christmas Banner Sentiments Stamp Set. - Please excuse the bad stamping, I used the wrong acrylic block. I can assure that the stamp gives you a clean and crisp stamped sentiment. -
 
 
~*~
 
For my second card, I used the longer Straight Banner from the NEW Ribbon Banners Straight Metal Dies.
 
 
I stamped it with the "Joy to the World" Sentiment from the NEW Christmas Banner Sentiments Stamp Set.
 
 
I placed the Straight Banner over a wooden Maya Road Doilie that I first sprayed with Maya Road White Out Mist, then applied some adhesive with my Xyron Glue Stick and sprinkled it with Martha Stewart Glitter.
 
 
I then tied some "Sky Blue" Crinkle Ribbon from My Craft Spot and layered it with Red Jute String, a Red Rose and Silver Jingle Bell. I also added a few Clear Sequins - from the Tuxedo Set, available at My Craft Spot - to the card.
 
 
Here is a quick look at the 3D effect these NEW Ribbon Banners Metal Dies give to your cards. I added two small square foam dots from the Xyron Teresa Collins Kit only to assure the banner didn't get bent and broken.
 
 
The inside of the card was stamped with a Christmas Sentiment from last year's My Craft Spot "Joy to the World" Stamp Set.
 
 
I hope you are still with me and have enjoyed my TWO cards for today's My Craft Spot Christmas 2013 Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #1.
 
 
To see more "Sneak Peaks" of the "Jar Basics" Stamp Set and "Jar Basics" Metal Dies - available for purchase on Saturday, please visit My Craft Spot Blog. You don't want to miss it!
 
But Wait!!
 
What is a Stamp Release Party without some giveways?
 
Stamp Release Party Giveaways:
 
Each day this week, Kimberly from My Craft Spot will have a fun prize for ONE lucky follower! Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets or Metal Dies! That's a total of 9 Blog Hop Prizes!!
 
For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:


1. Leave a COMMENT ON EACH Sneak Peek post on the My Craft Spot Blog this week ( Monday thru Friday).
 
2. Leave a second comment letting Kimberly know that you placed the CHRISTMAS 2013 Stamp Party Button on your Blog or Facebook. ( You can do this each day if you'd like!)
 
My Craft Spot


3. Join us for the BLOG HOP on Saturday! Each DT on the Blog Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamps Sets!!
 
Be sure to check back in on Tomorrow, October 29th, for another Sneak Peek at a NEW Stamp Set! Now, head on over to My Craft Spot for more Sneak Peeks and your chance to win!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!!

9 comments :

Pam said...

What beautiful cards! I love the pinecones! The banner look wonderful!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Diana said...

great job on your cards. I'm loving the banner dies!!

bdcampers@msn.com

Tisha Sewell said...

Such beautiful cards! I love them both! Loving these banners! Have a great day!

Melissa said...

2 beautiful cards!

Iris said...

Awesome cards - love the pinecones.
isoscia at aol dot com

Debbie said...

great cards love the banner over the circle cards thanks
upnurse at aol dot com

jessica said...

What gorgeous cards!!!!
Love them both!!!

Creative M said...

They are both GORGEOUS!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Meredith said...

Thanks for the chance to win! Love your cards. Meredith245 at yahoo dot com

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.