Thursday, October 31, 2013

My Craft Spot Christmas 2013 Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #4 - Feliz Navidad

Pin It Now!
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the My Craft Spot Christmas 2013 Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #4!

All week long, the My Craft Spot DT will be featuring Sneak Peeks from ONE of 5 NEW Stamp Sets and 3 NEW Metal Dies! Then on Saturday, November 2nd, we will have a Stamp Release Party Blog Hop! There will be TONS of prizes along the way, so you won't want to miss it!

All of the NEW Stamp Sets and Metal Dies will available for purchase on Saturday, November 2nd.

Today's Sets are Snowflake Border Metal Die and Joy Filled Christmas Stamp Set.
 
For today's sneak peek, we have another AMAZING Metal Die and JAM PACKED Stamp Set. The NEW Joy Filled Christmas Stamp Set is FILLED with amazing Christmas Sentiments. It even includes a Spanish Sentiment - perfect for all my Christmas cards for my relatives - which was the inspiration for my Sneak Peek Card today.
 
 
The "Feliz Navidad" Sentiment - Merry Christmas - from the NEW Joy Filled Christmas Stamp Set was stamped onto the "Fishtail Tag" from the NEW Ribbon Banners Straight Metal Dies. I then layered it over an Ornate Label cut using the My Craft Spot Ornate Label Metal Die and stamped with a coordinating stamp from the NEW Ornate Label - Christmas Stamp Set.
 
 
To the Ornate Label, I added a Snowflake Die made using the NEW Snowflake Border Metal Die. I ran the Snowflake thru my Xyron 1.5" Create A Sticker Machine to add an even layer of adhesive and sprinkle with glitter. A blue button and a pearl were added to the Snowflake Die using the Xyron 3/16" High Tack Adhesive Dots.
 
 
I based the card on the Mojo Monday #315 Sketch and replaced the "Fishtail" Banners on the sketch with the NEW Snowflake Border Metal Die. I used the same technique and ran the border thru my Xyron 1.5" Create A Sticker Machine and sprinkled with glitter.
 
 
I finished off the card with some of My Craft Spot "Sky Blue" Crinkle Ribbon layered with Ivory Jute String - available at My Craft Spot - silver Jingle Bells and a Maya Road Vintage Pearl Trinket Pin. And lastly, I added a few "Caribbean" Sequins - available at My Craft Spot.
 
 
I left the inside blank but added two little snowflakes from the NEW Ornate Label - Christmas Stamp Set.
 
 
I hope you are still with me and have enjoyed my "FELIZ NAVIDAD" Card for today's My Craft Spot Christmas 2013 Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #4.
 
 
To see more "Sneak Peaks" of the Joy Filled Christmas Stamp Set and Snowflake Border Metal Dies - available for purchase on Saturday, please visit My Craft Spot Blog. You don't want to miss it!

But Wait!!

What is a Stamp Release Party without some giveways?

Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week, Kimberly from My Craft Spot will have a fun prize for ONE lucky follower! Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets or Metal Dies! That's a total of 9 Blog Hop Prizes!!

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
 
1. Leave a COMMENT ON EACH Sneak Peek post on the My Craft Spot Blog this week ( Monday thru Friday).

2. Leave a second comment letting Kimberly know that you placed the CHRISTMAS 2013 Stamp Party Button on your Blog or Facebook. ( You can do this each day if you'd like!)
 
My Craft Spot


3. Join us for the BLOG HOP on Saturday! Each DT on the Blog Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamps Sets!!
 
Be sure to check back in on Tomorrow, November 1st, for another Sneak Peek at a NEW Stamp Set! Now, head on over to My Craft Spot for more Sneak Peeks and your chance to win!

Thanks for stopping by!!
 

20 comments :

Rhonda Emery said...

so pretty. hugs

Debbie Rodgerson said...

wow...this card is absolutely amazing!!!

Iris said...

This is so beautiful - love the soft colors,.
isoscia at aol dot com

Pam said...

How beautiful! I love all of the different elements you used. Love those jingle bells!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

this is a beautiful card the detail you have done is great
upnurse at aol dot com

Creative M said...

Very Beautiful!!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

cm said...

Gorgeous! The soft colours, layers, images - a perfect recipe for 'stunning'! You've showcased the new MCS products beautifully!
c

Pam said...

I love this beautiful Christmas card! The soft blue, white and silver look beautiful together and I love the lacy snowflakes and sentiment label! The silver bells and pearls were the perfect finishing touch! Thank you for the chance to win!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

Jennifer Swandells said...

What an absolutely stunning card, I just love everything about it. Your stitching is wonderful, your colours are amazing it is definately a card I would love to have on my mantel. Sorry I haven't been about all week to see everything, I haven't been too well, but I have went round everyone tonight and all the projects have been awesome showcasing all the dies and the stamps. Hugs, Jen xx
Krafty Keepsakes

Melissa said...

Stunning!

Diana said...

love the colors you used on your card. Very pretty

bdcampers@msn.com

mylittlecraftblog said...

I love the soft winter colors on this card. Very feminine!
Evelyn

Cynthia Clark said...

What a beautiful card! Love the colors.

Susan said...

A beautifully elegant card…love the color of ice blue...

Barb from Vancouver.WA said...

What a beautiful card! I LOVE the snowflake border!

Stacey said...

Beautiful cards!

Jean Bullock said...

I love the colors of the papers and embellishments that you chose for this card. The layout design is wonderful and the stitching adds just the right touch. Well done.

Carmen M. said...

hum can't find your release day blog post but this is a beautiful card.

Connie Rucker said...

I love the stitching around your card. IM gonna hafta try that real soon!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.