Monday, January 6, 2014

My Craft Spot January 2014 Stamp Party Release Sneak Peek #1 - Next To You

Pin It Now!
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Welcome to the My Craft Spot January 2014 Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #1!
 
What better way to start a NEW crafting year than with some NEW Stamp Sets and Metal Dies?! Kimberly and My Craft Spot's very own Design Team Member Robin from Robin's Creative Cottage have been HARD at work designing WONDERFUL Stamp Sets and Metal Dies.
 
All week long, the My Craft Spot DT will be featuring Sneak Peeks from ONE of 5 NEW Stamp Sets and 4 NEW Metal Dies! Then on Saturday, January 11th, we will have a Stamp Release Party Blog Hop! There will be TONS of prizes along the way, so you won't want to miss it!
 
All of the NEW Stamp Sets and Metal Dies will available for purchase on Saturday, January 11th at the NEW My Craft Spot Store!!
 
Today's Set is Chalkboard Sentiments Stamp Set!
 
In addition, we will also be featuring the NEW Small Bow Metal Die, NEW Heart Border Die Set, and the NEW Fancy Edges Metal Dies on various of our projects throughout the week.
 
~*~
 
For my sneak peek today, I've used the "Next To You" Sentiment from the SOON - TO - BE - RELEASED My Craft Spot Chalkboard Sentiment Stamp Set. I used my VersaMark Watermark Ink to stamp the sentiment onto the black cardstock then sprinkled with White Embossing Powder and used my heat gun to emboss. I then went back and re-stamped the sentiment using my StazOn Opaque Cotton White Ink Pad stamping slightly to the right to create a shadow effect. Lastly, I used the corner of a paper towel inked with white ink and smudged it where I thought an chalkboard erase mark would go. For a touch of color, I used a PrismaColor Pencil to color in the brackets and dotted line.
 
 
I layered the "Heart Scroll" Border from the  SOON - TO - BE - RELEASED My Craft Spot Heart Border Die Set vertically and added some clear rhinestones to the ends of some scrolls.
 
 
Underneath the sentiment, I added the "Large Heart" from the SOON - TO - BE - RELEASED My Craft Spot Heart Border Die Set and tucked in the "Fishtail Tag" from the My Craft Spot Ribbon Banners - Straight Metal Dies. I added a small Natural Jute String - available at the My Craft Spot Store - bow centered with a small bow.
 
 
To finish off the front of the card, I sprinkled some sequins from the "Snowflake Flurries" Set - available at the My Craft Spot Store.
 
 
To the inside of the card, I stamped the "Happy Valentine's Day" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Build A Valentine" Stamp Set and added the "Large & Small Heart" from the SOON - TO - BE - RELEASED My Craft Spot Heart Border Die Set.
 
 
Today's My Craft Spot Chalkboard Sentiments Stamp Set Sneak Peek card, was based on the Deconstructed Sketch #132 and uses papers from the My Mind's Eye Love Me Collection.
 
 
To see more "Sneak Peaks" of the "Chalkboard Sentiments" - available for purchase on Saturday, please visit My Craft Spot Blog. You don't want to miss it!
 
But Wait!!
 
What is a Stamp Release Party without some giveways?
 
Stamp Release Party Giveaways:
 
Each day this week, Kimberly from My Craft Spot will have a fun prize for ONE lucky follower! Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets or Metal Dies! That's a total of 9 Blog Hop Prizes!!
 
For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:


1. Leave a COMMENT ON EACH Sneak Peek post on the My Craft Spot Blog this week ( Monday thru Friday).
 
2. Leave a second comment letting Kimberly know that you placed the JANUARY 2014 Stamp Party Button on your Blog or Facebook. ( You can do this each day if you'd like!)
My Craft Spot

 
3. Join us for the BLOG HOP on Saturday! Each DT on the Blog Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamps Sets!!
 
Be sure to check back in on Tomorrow, January 7th, for another Sneak Peek at a NEW Stamp Set! Now, head on over to My Craft Spot for more Sneak Peeks and your chance to win!
 
~*~ CHALLENGES ~*~
 
I'm entering this project to the following challenges:
 
* Paper Issues - You Are Just My Type (01/14)
 


1 comments :

Pam said...

Thai is a very pretty card! Love the chalkboard sentiments!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.