Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Happy Holly Days Goodie Bags

 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
I'm here today to share with you all some quick toppers I made for my son's class. During the month of December, my son's teacher is doing a Christmas Countdown where all the kids are to bring something small for each classmate. We decided on what else than a craft?! and of course I had to "pretty up" the topper.
 
 
I found some Wood Ornament Kits at my local Michaels. The kit came with the Wood Ornament and Markers, we added the Pom-Poms and a Candy Cane to each baggie before adding the toppers. Since these are for school I left things rather simple. The topper is just a piece of pattered paper folded in half. I dressed it up with the SVG Cutting Files Kawaii Holly Berries. I stamped each Berry with a Peachy Keen Face from the PK-0754 Critter Faces Medium.
 
 
I tucked in a flag sentiment strip stamped with the "Happy Holly Days" Sentiment from the Jaded Blossom Merry & Bright Christmas Stamp Set.
 
 
Hope you have enjoyed my HAPPY HOLLY DAYS TOPPERS.
 
I'd love you hear your comments!
 

1 comment:

  1. cute, cute, cute! Glad I'm past those days of making 28 things for a class, but you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.