Friday, December 23, 2016

Have your ELF a Merry Christmas Gift Card Holders

Pin It Now!
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Sharing my last project for the Holiday Season with you all today. I'd like to start off by apologizing for the photo quality. These were finished and photographed literally a few hours before they had to go out the door with my oldest son to school, so the lighting wasn't the best.
 
At last minute my oldest son -  7th grader now - decided he wanted to give his teachers - 4 of them -  a small gift card for Christmas. And of course, crafty mom here couldn't but help make a quick Gift Card Treat Holder. I used the SVG Cutting Files Gift Card Treat Holder as my base and added a SVG Cutting Files Chibi Elves to each holder.
 
 
My son has one male teacher, so he wanted me to make his Elf a boy. I used the Peachy Keen PK-1531 Black Eyed Peaches Faces 1-1/8th on the Boy and the Peachy Keen PK-1321 In the Garden Faces 1-1/8th on the Girls. I added some Pearls to the Girl Elves and a Mini Jingle Bell to each elves hat.
 
 
I tucked a little flag strip with the sentiment from the Jaded Blossom Merry & Bright Stamp Set. The inside was filled with a Target Gift Card and some Hershey Kisses embellished with Christmas Candies from the Jaded Blossom Merry & Bright Stamp Set. I finished them off by wrapping them up in a Cello Bag and making a quick ribbon tie.
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed my ELF GIFT CARD TREAT HOLDERS.
 
I will be entering this project in the Jaded Blossom December Challenge: Crafter's Choice.
 
Thank You all for stopping by!
 
Merry Christmas!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.