Monday, February 13, 2017

Guest Designer - Jaded Blossom February 2017 Release Sneak Peek Day 1 - Chrip Chirp (Happy Easter) Treat Bags

Pin It Now!
 
Hello Everyone!
 
I'm super excited to share with you all a project I created for the Jaded Blossom February 2017 Release. I'm so THANKFUL to Candace and Michelle for inviting me to Guest Design for Jaded Blossom during the month of February.
 
Today we are showcasing TWO  Dies and ONE NEW Stamp Set!
 
 
 
For today's project, I put together a quick little treat bag that would be perfect for teachers, co-workers, classmates, etc and it all came together so quickly. I started off with the NEW Jaded Blossom Ric Rac Topper -  as soon as I saw the Ric Rac Topper, I knew it was  MUST HAVE. I've been having so much fun with it, so be sure to stay tuned to see the NEW Ric Rac Topper in action. 
 
 
I added an adorable little Easter Chick using the SVG Cutting Files Nerdy Easter. I skipped out on the nerdy look and replaced it with the Peachy Keen PK-1881 Ornament 1-1/8th Face Stamps.
 
 
I choose the "Chirp Chirp (Happy Easter)" Sentiment from the NEW Jaded Blossom Easter Basket Fun Stamp Set. It was stamped on a Jaded Blossom Card Mat Die.
 
 
I then filled some 2.25 x 8 Clear Bags - also available at the Jaded Blossom Store - with green paper shreds and Easter Candies. The NEW Ric Rac Topper was a perfect fit to the clear bags.
 
 
I hope you have my CHIRP CHIRP (HAPPY EASTER) TREAT BAGS!
I'd love to hear what you think.
 
Thank You for stopping by!
Be sure to come back tomorrow for some more Jaded Blossom Release Sneak Peeks!
 

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99
 
Febuary 2017 Release will include:
7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie
 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
***This week only Special Price of $139.99 will return to Release Package Price of $149.99 on 2/20/17***
  
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $167.99

6 comments :

Nancy Boyd said...

So cute Marlene! Congrats on being February's guest designer, awesome first day! Can't wait to see what you make tomorrow!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable treats!!! Great job for day 1!!!! Lee-Ann :)

Michelle said...

These are soooo cute ! Perfect little boy and girl chickie ♥

Melissa said...

So adorable! Love those sweet chicks.

Tina H said...

These are way too cute! I've always loved your projects! So happy you are guest designing this month <3

Sarah said...

Absolutely adorable!!! I love this!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.