Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Guest Designer - Jaded Blossom February 2017 Release Sneak Peek Day 3 - Pot of Gold

Pin It Now!
 
Welcome Back ScrappinCookie Fans!
 
Today is Jaded Blossom's February 2017 Release Sneak Peek Day 3! And we have TWO NEW Stamp Sets to share with you.
 
 
Don't you just LOVE that adorable little girl in the "Holiday Dress Up" Stamp Set? So many possibilities. Stay tuned for some FUN projects using that adorable image stamp.
 
For today's project, I chose to use the SVG Cutting Files Pot of Gold Rainbow Box. I used the Doodlebug Design Gingham-Linen 6x6 Paper Pad - did you know that the Jaded Blossom Store has a FUN EXTRAS section? Its filled with fun paper pads, enamel dots, sprinkles, etc. Be sure to check it out - to cut out my rainbow. And I used the Peachy Keen PK-1371 Kawaii Faces 1-1/8th.
 
 
I stamped the sentiment from the NEW "Go Green" Stamp Set onto a Jaded Blossom Card Mat Die and used a paper straw to adhere it to my box. I then filled the box with some "Gold" Hazelnut Chocolates.
 
 
I'd love to hear what you think of my POT OF GOLD RAINBOW BOX, so leave me a comment.
 
Thank You for joining us today!
 
Be sure to come back tomorrow for another great Sneak Peek.
 
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99
 
February 2017 Release will include:
7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie
 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
***This week only Special Price of $139.99 will return to Release Package Price of $149.99 on 2/20/17***
  
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $167.99
 

4 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.