Thursday, February 16, 2017

Guest Designer - Jaded Blossom February 2017 Release Sneak Peek Day 4 - Conquer Laundry

Pin It Now!
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Welcome to Jaded Blossom's February 2017 Release Sneak Peek Day 4!
 
Today we are revealing TWO NEW Stamp Sets - I just LOVED these and had SO MUCH fun playing with them.
 
 
I created a FUN little gift bag for today's project. Using the NEW Jaded Blossom Kawaii Cleaning Stamps, I randomly stamped the Washing Machine, Sweater, Laundry Basket, and Iron creating my own patterned background. Then used the NEW Jaded Blossom Ric Rac Topper Die to create the topper to my bag.
 
 
A gusset bag - available at the Jaded Blossom Store - was filled with some laundry samples I had been saving until I found the perfect use for them. I used the adorable faces included in the NEW Jaded Blossom Kawaii Cleaning Stamps to create some "Soap Suds" - who doesn't need chocolate while doing laundry?
 
 
I used the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies to create a quick insert for the gusset bag. The Laundry Basket is from the SVG Cutting Files Chibi Laundry. Underneath I tucked in the "Conquer Laundry. Conquer the World." Sentiment from the NEW Jaded Blossom Conquer Laundry Stamp Set.
 
 
Please let me know what you thought about my CONQUER LAUNDRY GUSSET BAG, so be sure to leave me a comment.
 
 
Thank You for stopping by!
 
Be sure to come back tomorrow for the LAST & FINAL Release Sneak Peek. And at 4PST we have the Jaded Blossom February 2017 Blog Hop.


4 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.