Friday, February 17, 2017

Guest Designer - Jaded Blossom February 2017 Release Sneak Peek Day 5 - Easter Bunny Postcard Mail

 
Hello ScrappinCookie Followers!
 
Welcome to Jaded Blossom's February 2017 Release Final Sneak Peek!
 
Its RELEASE DAY over at the Jaded Blossom Store and we all hope you have enjoyed our projects all week long.
 
In case you missed any of my projects this week, here they are:
 
 
 
 
Wednesday - Pot of Gold Treat Box 
 
 
 
We still have ONE more Stamp Set and Jaded Blossom's FREEBIE of the month to share with you all!
 
 
Jaded Blossom's FREEBIE of the month!
 
 
For today's project I designed an Easter Bunny Postcard Mail Set. I started with the largest die from the Jaded Blossom Scalloped Rectangles Dies 2 and layered it with the rectangle in the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies. Stamped the Easter Basket from the NEW Easter Basket Fun Stamp Set.
 
 
In the upper right corner, I stamped one of the bunny images in the NEW Bunny Mail Stamp Set to a Scallop Square Die. I created a "postmark" look using two of the "Candies" stamps included in the stamp set - I just LOVE when they include "Candies" stamps to their sets.  Lastly, I stamped the "Happy Mail..." Sentiment from the same Bunny Mail Stamp Set.
 
 
I used this month's FREEBIE Easter Treat Circles "Happy Easter" Sentiment on the back of the Postcard and left lots of empty space for a message.
 
 
Happy Mail from the Easter Bunny must include candy, so I made a quick Treat Bag to go along. I used the NEW Ric Rac Topper Die - I just can't stop using it. Its a MUST HAVE! - and paired it with the SVG Cutting Files Bunny with Carrot - but left out the carrot. I tucked in a Card Mat Die stamped with the "Easter Bunny Approved" Sentiment from the NEW Bunny Mail Stamp Set.
 
 
I hope you liked my project for today!
 
Thanks for visiting!
 
And be sure to come back at 4pm PST for Jaded Blossom's Release Blog Hop!
 
You won't want to miss it!!

4 comments:

  1. Great projects Marlene! Awesome job being JB guest designer this month, love all your projects, can't wait until the blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Marlene!! Awesome guest designing all week!!! Hugs Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute !! i like how you did the postcard and used the stamp twice to make it look faded.. so real looking ! great job !

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.