Saturday, February 11, 2017

Jaded Blossom Valentine Challenge - I get a KICK out of you!

 
Hello ScrappinCookie Fans!
 
I'm here today to share with you some Valentine Treats I made for my son's classmates and Jaded Blossom's Valentine Challenge.
 
I had soo much fun putting these together. These will most likely be the last Valentine Treats that I make for the next few years. My boys are now in 4th and 7th grade and next year they will be "too old" to take treats into school.
 
My boys are Soccer Fans and as soon as I saw these Chocolate Soccer Balls at the Dollar Tree, I knew I had the perfect Jaded Blossom Stamp to go with it. I stamped the "I get a kick out of you" Sentiment from the Jaded Blossom Pugs & Kisses Stamp Set onto a Jaded Blossom Card Mat Die.
 
 
I filled a 3x4 Zipped Clear Bag - available at the Jaded Blossom Store - with some green paper shreds for grass and some Chocolate Soccer Balls. I created the topper using the SVG Cutting Files Ornate Card Base 3. I love using a card base for a topper, as you can get two toppers from one card base. I added the "Soccer Heart" from the Miss Kate Cuttables Sports Hearts Set and the "Grass" is from the Miss Kate Cuttables Field Day.
 
 
To the back of the baggie, I added a "Happy Valentine's Day" Sentiment from the Jaded Blossom Sprinkled with Love Stamp Set. The "To/From" are from the Jaded Blossom Snowman Poop Stamp Set.
 
 
I hope to have inspired you to create your own Valentine Treat Bags.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Be sure to come back next week - February 13th thru February 17th - for some FUN projects!
 

8 comments:

  1. These are just fabulous!! How perfect for your boys! Love them!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!!! They are adorable! So glad you joined us for the JB Valentine challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome treats ~ look fantastic!! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! Love these soccer themed Valentine Treats. Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom's Valentine Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable treats!!!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Jaded Blossom! Hugs-Lee-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these! Thanks for playing along in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh goodness-- I definitely need to find a soccer lover in my life and recreate some of these cuties--they are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such cute treats ! love the heart soccer balls ! thanks so much for joining in the Valentines challenge at Jaded Blossom !!!

    Michelle ~ JB Owner
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.