Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Back To School Survival Kit Treat Boxes

Pin It Now!
 
Hello ScrappinCookie Fans!
 
I hope everyone is doing well! Its been a long time again. As always a lot of things have happen - good & bad. As the season changes into Fall, I hope to have some more time to get into the craft room, create and share with you all. For the next few days, I have a some Back to School projects to share.
 
Today I'm sharing some Back to School Survival Kit Treat Boxes I was asked to make - 15 of them. I used the SVG Cutting Files Tall Trapezoid Lock Box, SVG Cutting Files Kawaii Nerdy School characters, and SVG Cutting Files Kawaii School Bus.
 
 
The sentiment from the Jaded Blossom School Rocks Stamp Set was stamped on the Jaded Blossom Flag Dies.
 
 
I used several Peachy Keen Stamps Faces -
PK-1401 Clowning Around 1-1/8th inch,
Piles of Smiles 1"
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed my Back to School Treat Boxes. These are perfect for teachers, staff, or even the kids themselves.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 


2 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.