Saturday, May 30, 2009

ScrappinCookie

I ended the previous post talking about my dream space. So I thought I'd show you where I currently work.
Its located on the far right end corner of my living room. Its made up of an IKEA desk, a custom built hutch, and a folding table. The custom built shelves sit on top of the desk and house ALL my supplies. A total of 8 shelves:
*1 for rub-ons, over-sized letter stickers and some misc things
*1 for patterned paper & cardstock, sorted by color
*1 for more patterned paper, sorted by manufactor
*1 for buttons, stickles, and prima flowers
*1 for paints, chipboard pieces, large tools and large ribbons - all inside photo boxes
* 1 for photos, small ribbon, embellies(eyelets & brads) and cuttlebug/sizzix dies - all inside photo boxes
*1 for my cricut carts - organized alphabetically
*1 for my Lexmark P4350 Printer/Scanner/Copier and my Cuttlebug.
In the center of it all and directly in front of me, I have some IKEA drawers, which stores my everyday tools: inks, staples, craft knife, sanding paper, adhesives and pens. To the left of that is my Cutterpede trimmer and extra Cricut mats. To the right are some older & current magazines. On top of the IKEA drawers are some round tins and my sketch tin. Above is a cork board where I display some of my work, hang notes and keep track of how many layouts(LOs) I've completed.
My poor Cricut Expression sits on top of a toy shelf. I always feel like its secluded from the rest of my stuff, but the space is limited. However, I LOVE it dearly and don't know what I would do without it.
My HP laptop sits on a folding table. Another of my dear tools that doesn't have the space it deserves.
So without further interruption I present to you a picture of my space, so you can put it all together.
Photobucket

Here is a close-up of the hutch:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.