Monday, October 26, 2009

Candy Monster

Another treat box.

Photobucket

I made this one for my niece. It uses my 2.5x2.5 Plain Edge Candy Apple Box. There are soo many possiblities for these boxes. They don't neccesarly need to hold a slice of candy apple. I filled this one with a small piece of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, York's Peppermint Patty, candy corn and a Dum-Dum lollipop. I also deleted the ribbon loop from the file; used double sided tape to keep it close and added a ribbon.
Photobucket
Image is a digital stamp from Whimsie Doodles. I just LOVE their digital stamps. So cute and easy to use. Check out their blog for more great stamps and TONS of inspiration.
I also want to show you the difference between boxes. Remember Mr. & Mrs. Frankie? They were made using the 2x3 Scalloped box. Here is Mr. Frankie(purple box) side by side to the Candy Monster(black box). See the difference?
Photobucket
Supplies: Candy Apple Box .cut file, Design Studio, Cricut Expression, DCWV Cardstock, Heidi Swapp Edge Distresser, Stickles, Offray Ribbon, WhimsieDoodles Candy Monster Digital Stamp, Crayola Color Pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.