Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Terms Of Use...

I have a few .cut files to share with you during the next few weeks, but before I do I thought it would be a good idea to share my Terms of Use with you. They are pretty simple and nothing to be scared of.  Along with the make-over of the blog I also did a quick fix to  my .cut files. These will now be shared in the form of a .zip file and will include the .cut file, photos, my Terms of Use, and if necessary any notes or tutorials. Please feel free to read these now. If you have any questions or comments in regards to anything about my blog or .cut files, I would love to hear from you. You may leave a comment here or email me at ScrappinCookie at hotmail dot com.


And before I go, I want to leave you with a little snippet of tomorrow's project - which includes a .cut file.
See Ya Tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marlene,
    Love your circle card. It is beautiful, great design.
    thanks for sharing,
    bobbi

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.