Thursday, October 28, 2010

I have my EYE on you! - Halloween Treat

Cricut Expression; Cricut Design Studio; Peek-A-Boo Box_ScrappinCookie .cut file; Cricut Mini Monograms Cartridge; Lettering Delights DB Circles - Halloween; Lettering Delights Lamestain Font, K&CO 'Halloween Whimsy Skulls' Paper; AC Moore 'Black', 'Grape', 'Spring Green', 'GoldenRod' Cardstock

I needed something little, quick and easy to make x 30 for my son's first grade class, so I came up with these. I found the 'EYE'ball chocolate balls at CVS, but I've also seen them elsewhere. The 'EYE' image cames from Lettering Delights DB Circles - Halloween. I colored them using Photoshop Elements 8 and printed them out at 1 3/8". I then layered it on a 1 1/2" black circle and a 2" scalloped circle.


The 'i have my EYE on you' was designed by me on Photoshop Elements 8 with 'Chiller' and 'LD Lamestain' fonts. I printed them out at 1 3/8" and layered them on a 1 1/2" circle and 2" scalloped circle. I also matched the 'EYE'ball to the color of 'EYE' on the lid and word.


The box was inspired by Qbee's Peek-A-Boo Box found on SplitCoastStampers. I used Design Studio to re-create the box using Plantin Schoolbook. The box measures 2" W x 2" L x 1" D. I also added side flaps to make it a bit more sturdy and the .cut file - available via request - includes different 'windows' - circle, square, pumpkin, tree, turkey, etc. 


These were soo much fun and super easy to assemble!

Peek-A-Boo Box .cut File
*Plantain Schoolbook
*Paper Dolls Dress Up - extra windows
*Mini Monograms - embellishments
.Cut File is available via comment request. The .cut file comes in the form of a .zip file and includes pictures, TOU, and .cut file. Due to the time spent on this .cut file, I would greatly appreciate if you were able to DONATE a little somethin' somethin' when requesting the file.
Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning, I was surfing the web looking for cute Halloween ideas and yours is the best! I just love it and am wondering if you're still offering the cut file for this darling little box? My thanks to you.
    Karen kbrig@ptd.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning, I was surfing the web looking for cute Halloween ideas and yours is the best! I just love it and am wondering if you're still offering the cut file for this darling little box? My thanks to you.
    Karen kbrig@ptd.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is tooo cute would love cut file for it......mybluis@charter.net

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.