Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Star-Shaped Favor Box


Cricut Expression; Cricut Design Studio; StarBox_ScrappinCookie .cut File; Bazzill "Avalanche", "North Sea", "Ruby Slipper" Cardstock; Deja Views "Sharon Ann's Little One's" Collection; DMC Floss; Misc - Button, Eyelet, Ribbon

We interrupt these Thanksgiving Projects to bring you...The Star-Shaped Favor Box.

Last week a member of the Cricut Messageboard asked if someone could create a star-shaped favor box for a baby shower. AND I took on the challenge. This is what I came up with:


The box measures 3" x 3" x 1.5". Quite a few pieces of candy fit inside or maybe a small gift. For this "It's A Boy" star box, I filled it with Hershey Kisses. 


I used the Deja Views' "Little Ones" Collection to make the box. Since I designed the box in two pieces, I was able to use a striped piece of paper for the [Bottom Star Box] and a piece of Bazzill cardstock for the [Lid Star Box].


Star-Shaped Favor Box
*Cricut Expression
*Cricut Design
*Plantin Schoolbook

.Cut File is available via comment request. The .cut file comes in the form of a .zip file and includes pictures, TOU, and .cut file. Due to the time spent on this .cut file, I would greatly appreciate if you were able to DONATE a little somethin' somethin' when requesting the file.

Thanks!




4 comments:

  1. Hi i would like this cut file :)
    TFS!
    chantalsp166@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute box. I would love the cut file.

    JelloLane@hotmail.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you have to have the specific cartridge to use your designs? If not I would be interested in the beautiful star-shaped favor box, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wondered if your free .cut file must be used with the specified cartridge that was used to create it, for example the plantin cartridge for the star-shaped favor box? If not, because I do not have the plantin cartridge, I am requesting the star-shaped favor box .cut file please, thanks,
    jabberjaws24@sympatico.ca is the email address to send it to,thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.