Monday, November 8, 2010

Utensil Holder



Cricut Expression, Cricut Design Studio; Utensil Holder_ScrappinCookie.cut file; Cricut Storybook; Cricut Paper Dolls Dress Up; Bazzill 'French Vanilla', 'London Fog', 'Tangelo' Cardstock; KI Memories 'Grateful Tree Farm'; Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch; Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' Embossing Folder; 'Happy Thanksgiving' wordart by Bethany; Misc - Patterned Paper from Walmart.

While browsing the Cricut Messageboard, I came across a very cute Halloween Utensil Holder by Luv2Craft4uDesigns. This reminded me that I had seen something like that on Etsy before and I've been wanting to try it. So, I did. I created my own Utensil Holder .cut file - available via request.

The label tag was made using the 'Marquee2' from the Storybook cart, cut out in several layers. The pumpkins are from Paper Dolls Dress Up 'frnksn-s/Accessories1'. I simply hid the face features using DS and cut it out several times to layer it. I passed thru the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder. The 'Happy Thanksgiving' Sentiment comes from Elegant WordArt by Bethany.

Utensil Holder
*Cricut Expression
*Cricut Design Studio
*Plantin Schoolbook
.Cut File is available via comment request. The .cut file comes in the form of a .zip file and includes pictures, TOU, and .cut file. Due to the time spent on this .cut file, I would greatly appreciate if you were able to DONATE a little somethin' somethin' when requesting the file.
Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. Marlene these are great! what a fantastic addition to the Thanksgiving table :) I'd love the .cut files :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i also get this great cut file?

    blondie7594@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous project!!! I think it would be fabulous on anyone's table! Thank you for sharing it with us at Paper Issues. We featured you today. Feel free to stop by and grab a featured button. http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2011/11/utensil-holder.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. Can I get the cut file too please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable, adorable idea!! I think I even HAVE those carts! LOL Found you through paper issues... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i;'d love to try the utensil holder / place card - it's adorable !!! Thanks for sharing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry - my email is Cindy@Lubbert.net

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.