Thursday, January 6, 2011

Good-Bye Christmas....Hello Valentine's

Christmas came and went. I hope you all had a great time like we did. Now comes the time to put away the Christmas decorations and with it a feeling of emptyness. Every year when the Christmas decorations are taken down my house is left with an empty white space, which I don't really like. This year I've set out to fill up that space with some Valentine decor. I've created a list of 14 Valentine projects suitable for the house, family, friend, and teachers.

In addition I have a few Valentine cards I want to make in mind. And to go with them a set of digital sentiments will be available.

So for today, I'll leave you with another sneaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.