Monday, January 17, 2011

Love You Much

Cricut Expression, Doodlecharms Cartridge, Stretch Your Imagination Cartridge, Bazzill "Blackbird" "Berry Blush" "Dusk" Cardstock, The Paper Compnay Cardstock(white), Cloud 9 "Be Loved" Collection, SU! Well Scripted Digital Stamp Set, Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch, Nestabilities Lacey Circles Dies, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder, American Craft Ribbon

Another quick and simple card. Completed card measures 4" x 5.5". The Heart-Flowered Rose was made from the Stretch Your Imagination and Doodlecharms Cartridges. I used the "Flrsh1" from Stretch Your Imagination and then layered the "Heart; Shadow" from Doodlecharms on top.


The papers are from an older Cloud 9 collection called "Be Loved". The sentiment on the upper right-hand is from the digital version of the SU! Well Scripted stamp set.


I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Lg Lacey Circles to mat the Nestabilities Lg Circle the rose sits on. I used a strip of the Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch across the card.


The card is based on the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #99. And the colors were inspired by the There She Goes Color Challenge #89.









The inside of the card was left blank. This card could be used for Valentine's, Anniversary, or just to say I Love You!

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful. I love the projects on your blog!! I am so happy to be a new follower!! TFS Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. That Cloud 9 paper is one of my favorites. I just used it to make a Valentine's card for the BBTB2 DT last week. Love the heart flower you created. Thanks for playing along at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! Very pretty heart flowers. I love the patterned paper. Thanks for playing with us at CCC! -Nicole DT#1

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.