Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Nugget Holder 2pc

Cricut Expression, Cricut Design Studio, Nugget Holder2_ScrappinCookie CUT File, Bazzill "Avalanche", "Red Devil" Cardstock, Cloud 9 "Be Loved" Collection, Acetate Sheet, Valentines Cards1_Elegant WordArt by Bethany, Hershey Miniature Nuggets, Misc - Ribbon

This post was a long time coming. I created this Nugget Holder 3 years ago! I made it for my son's (now in 1st grade) Pre-K Teacher for Valentine's Day.


It holds 16 pcs. of Hershey Miniature chocolates. At the time I created the holder I didn't have the actual Hershey Nuggets, which are smaller but chunkier. Each nugget was wrapped with Cloud 9 Be Loved patterned paper.


For the lid of the box I went for a clear see-thru option and used an acetate sheet. I've also included a paper/cardstock lid option with a window pane in the CUT File.


I finished off the box with a belly band and sentiment. I used the "Accnt48" frame and shadow from Accent Essentials and a Happy Valentine Day WordArt from WordArt by Bethany.

Nugget Holder 2
*Cricut Expression
*Cricut Design Studio
*Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge
*Accent Essential Cartridge
.Cut File is available via comment request. The .cut file comes in the form of a .zip file and includes pictures, TOU, and .cut file. Due to the time spent on this .cut file, I would greatly appreciate if you were able to DONATE a little somethin' somethin' when requesting the file.
Thanks!



2 comments:

  1. Can you please email me your nugget box and also the ferroro rocher treat box?? I'm going to do these for my boys for valentines!! My oldest is a ferroro rocher addict!! Thank you in advance!
    jclark5@hughes.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please email me your nugget box and also the ferroro rocher treat box?? I'm going to do these for my boys for valentines!! My oldest is a ferroro rocher addict!! Thank you in advance!
    jclark5@hughes.net

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.