Thursday, January 20, 2011

Treat Card Box

Cricut Expression, Cricut Design Studio, TreatBoxCard_ScrappinCookie cut file, Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge, Doodlecharms Cartridge, Storybook Cartridge, Bazzill 'Berry Blush' 'Carob' 'Red Devil' Cardstock, The Paper Company Cardstock(white), Cloud 9 'Be Loved' Collection, Valentines Cards I WordArt, Ferrero Rocher Chocolates

Since I first saw this style of card on Becky's blog - Inking Idaho, I've been meaning to try it. I finally got a chance to create a cut file for the card and just in time for Valentines.  I think this is a perfect little gift set. You basically get 2 for the price of 1. One half is a card and the other is a sweet little treat. Fill the box with your candy, chocolate or gift of choice.


The treat box card is designed using the Plantin SchoolBook cartridge. The card portion measures 3" x 5" and holds a 3.75" tag, also from Plantin SchoolBook. The treat box measures 1.25" x 5" and holds 4 Ferrero Rocher truffle chocolates. It can also big enough to several pieces of Hershey Nuggets, Lindt Chocolates, and other candies. The cut file contains 3 different versions of the card. For this one, I used the "Treat Box Card - Plain" tab.  To see the different versions of the card, stay tuned.


I adorned the card with the "Heart;Shadow" from the Doodlecharms cartridge embossed with the Swiss Dots folder and the "Marquee2" from the Storybook cartridge. I used a wordart sentiment from Elegant WordArt by Bethany to finish the card.


Treat Box Card
*Cricut Expression
*Cricut Design Studio
*Plantin SchoolBook
*Accent Essentials
*Doodlecharms
*Mini Monograms
*Storybook
.Cut File is available via comment request. The .cut file comes in the form of a .zip file and includes pictures, TOU, and .cut file. Due to the time spent on this .cut file, I would greatly appreciate if you were able to DONATE a little somethin' somethin' when requesting the file.
Thanks!



22 comments:

  1. Wow! your creations are awesome. I would love to have this .cutfile. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. I would love to have the cut file if your still sharing. Thanks in advance...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this box/card. I just got a cricut and still haven't gotten it out of the box...this project just might motivate me to read the directions. I am terrible with the computer, so I don't know if I will be able to get this, but I would like to try. Thank you for making this file for others to try! THank you, Marilou Shepard

    happydaymom at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea. I would really like to have the cut file. I am willing to give you a donation for your time. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, This is a very cute card and treat holder! I would love the cute file. Thank you for sharing.

    kmurdock1005@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute.. I am new to scrapping and paper crafts... Would really like to try to make one of these, can you send me the file? I would appreciate it! shellyadams@leahshope.us

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whow... what a lovely tread box card! I like it very much!

    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love the cut file for the candy card.

    Hope your family feels better soon.

    Sandi

    sandisgunner@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!!!
    You are sooooo talented - wish I was able to create things like this in DS!!
    Thanks so much for sharing~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to have the cut file for this treat box. Can you please send it to me... qpaden@yahoo.com

    Thanks a bunch

    Q

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marlene, i would LOVE the cut file for your cute box and tag card!

    dgharris573@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did an amazing job! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card/box is just what I have been searching for to make Valentines day presents for my grandchildren. I am so excited to find it! I would love to have the cut file so I can make some of these darling boxes! You are very talented. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
    mh_fairbanks@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marlene,
    Your work is great just wanted to let you know I love it all. That being said could I please have the cut file for the treat card that holds the candy on the side.
    email is slsf1221@sbcglobal.net I really love you work and will be keeping an eye on your blog.
    Thanks Shari

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great idea. I love it. Thank you so much for taking the time to create something like this.
    I would really love the cut file.

    sgordley21@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card/box is soooo super!!
    I like him very much!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to make these for valentine's day. thank you for the design I will be leaving a donation. please could you sent a file to rishannon2@cox.net.

    thanks faith

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, what a great job! I would love to try this. Please send me a copy of the file. Thanks so much! :) klgross@stny.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi,
    I would like this cut file. This makes a great card!
    Thanks,
    Pat
    pwells1@hvc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love you card-box i want know how i get the file or template, please send to my email ambaricolunar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, things get better and better as I go through your blog! I'm so glad I found you - your ideas are awesome! I just can't wait to have a go :0*

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is amazing! Love how pretty you've made this! I would please love this cut file! Thank you!
    Emily
    Irvingemily@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.