Saturday, January 22, 2011

Valen-tinies 3x3 Cards


Cricut Expression, Cricut Design Studio, Cricut Simply Charmed Cartridge, Doodlecharms Cartridge, Paper Dolls Dress Up Cartridge, Bazzill Cardstock, Pebbles Inc. 'Twitterpated' Collection, ValentineSayings WordArt_ScrappinCookie, Nestabilities Lg Rectangles Dies, 3D Pop-Dots, Signo White Pen, Misc - Ribbon, Chalk

For today, I have a quick set of 3x3 Valen-tiny Cards. These are quick and easy to put together - perfect for the kids' classmates, co-workers, etc. I used papers from Pebbles Inc. Twitterpated Collection. And the cute sayings are from my Valentine Sayings WordArt pack, available at my Etsy Store.


The sailbot was cut from Paper Dolls Dress Up at 3". I cut it out 4 different times and then pieced it together.


The Lemon was cut from Simply Charmed at 1.5". I removed the facial expressions using Design Studio.

The Ice Cream Cone was cut from Simply Charmed at 1.5". I removed the facial expressions using Design Studio.

The Loaf of bread was cut from Paper Dolls Dress Up at 3.75". I then used my kraft knife to cut out the "slices".

The Pail & Shovel were cut from Simply Charmed at 1.5" and the facial expressions were removed using Design Studio.

The Dinosaur was cut from Paper Dolls Dress Up at 1.25".

The slice of Pizza was cut from Simply Charmed at 1.5", again removing the facial expressions with Design Studio.

For the apple, I used a few layers. It was cut out using the shadow feature at 1.5". The inside(cream cardstock) was cut again in the shadow feature but at 1.25" so I could layer it. The seeds are from the Doodlecharms Watermelon.

The crayon comes from Simply Charmed at 2" with the facial expressions removed.

The puppy face comes from Doodlecharms and was cut at 1.5"

This adorable mushroom comes from Simply Charmed and was cut at 1.5". Again facial expressions removed.

ALL sentiments come from my Valentine Sayings WordArt pack.

Valentine Sayings WordArt

The pack contains 25 different sentiments. They are all sized to fit your A2 sized cards, but are also resizable. Each sentiment comes as an individual .png file. Some sentiments have two versions for you to choose from.

The Valentine Sayings digital sentiments can be purchased thru my Etsy Store - also called ScrappinCookie.

1 comment:

  1. These are the cutest 3 x 3 cards I have ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.