Friday, February 18, 2011

Love is Persistence

Cricut Expression, Cricut Don Juan Cartridge, Bazzill "Avalanche", "Berry Blush", "Ruby Slipper" Cardstock, Cloud 9 Design Paper, Cuttlebug Embossing Machine, Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" Embossing Folder, Sizzix "Starry Night" Embosing Folder, Lg Rectangles Nestabilities, More Than Love Sentiments_Raindrop Echo Designs, The Queen Co. "Berry Red" Pearls, Misc - Ribbon.

This has been the FASTEST card I've ever made! It might have something to do with the fact that one of the challenges this card is for closes in a few hours.

One challenge was to use Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #104.  Instead of using a circular embellishment, I went with two hearts from the Don Juan Cartridge. I used my Swiss Dots Folder to emboss them.

The second challenge this card is for is Senitmental Sundays. I recently found this challenge blog and have fallen in LOVE with them. Its all about using sentiments - I LOVE sentiments. The challenge this week was to use the following colors, plus a sentiment.

For my card, I used their Weekly Freebie called More than Love, designed by Ann Vento from Raindrop Echo Designs. You can find more of her BEAUTIFUL digital and rubber sentiments at the Whimsy Stamps Store.

TFL!

2 comments:

  1. Marlene-I am totally loving your card! The depth, the quote, well everything! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlene, this card is so pretty. Great sentiment, embossing,& papers! Sometimes the fast cards are the best ones. Thanks for joining us at SS!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.