Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Craft Spot - Very Exciting News!


I was asked to join the My Craft Spot Design Team!!! I'm just super excited as Kimberly has the BEST Crinkled Ribbon in AMAZING colors, TONS of Baker's Twine, and 4 GREAT Clear Stamp Sets.

If you've never used Crinkled Ribbon before or if you haven't heard of My Craft Spot then you MUST head on over to the My Craft Spot Blog and see all the goodies Kimberly has.  I LOVE them all!

I'm looking foward to working with the DT Ladies: Amy, Amber, Joy, Jenny, AllyKate.  

Be sure to stay tuned for my FIRST My Craft Spot DT Project on Monday, June 27th!! You won't want to miss it!  In the mean while, I'll leave you with a few projects I've done using Crinkled Ribbon from My Craft Spot.












Thank You for letting me share my excitment with you all.


9 comments:

  1. Love your cards. Can't wait to see your first DT project. Congrats again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I love your work and look forward to seeing all of your creations! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoooHooo!!!!Cangrats to you...how exciting! You will make a perfect addition to My Craft Spot design team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you Marlene!!! I enjoy My Craft Spot and Kimberly seems so sweet!! Of course, I love her crinkled ribbon, twine and stamps! What a great bunch of ladies to work with! I look forward to all your creations!!! Congrats again,
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marlene, your blog is so beautiful! Congratulations on joining the My Craft Spot DT! I am a new follower! :)
    Amy

    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I love browsing your beautiful creations. Maybe I will dust my Cricut off and make something!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Marlene! I'm delighted to be on two design teams with you! I always admire your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Your project are SO cute! I love the lemonade set-darling. I love ALL of your projects. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.