Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #3 - Sweet Sounds

Supplies Used:
Artful Delight November Kit(Fany Pants St. Nick Collection, Prima North Country Collection, Bazzill Cardstock, Prima Flowers), Bazzil Cardstock(Sea Salt), My Craft Spot("Sky Blue" Crinkled Ribbon, "Peppermint" Bakers Twine, "Merry Christmas" Stamp Set), Cricut Expression, Cricut Cartridge(Accent Essentials), Nestabilities(Lg. Circles), Martha Stewart Punch(Doily Lace). Finished Card Size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2".

 ~*~

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to My Craft Spot's Winter Stamp Release Party Sneak Peak #3!

All week long, the My Craft Spot DT will be featuring Sneak Peeks from ONE of 5 NEW Stamp Sets and EIGHT NEW Twine Colors! Then on Saturday, November 5th, we will have a Stamp Release Party Blog Hop! There will be TONS of prizes along the way, so you won't want to miss it!

For today's sneak peek, I went with the "Sweetest Sounds..." sentiment from the NEW " 'Tis the Season" Stamp Set.


I just LOVE the sentiment and fell more in love with it when I saw it stamped onto the Bazzill "Snow" Cardstock from the November Artful Delight Kit - for FULL Kit Contents CLICK HERE.

Unfortunately, I only have a card for you today. I somehow mistaken today's sneak peek for tomorrow, but thankfully realized it at last mintue and was able to put together this SWEET SOUNDS card.


The card is based on the Viva la Verve October Sketch 3 Sketch.


I replaced the smaller circle for some BEAUTIFUL Prima North Country Flowers from the Artful Delight November Kit - available at Artful Delight


Not only are the Flowers from the Artful Delight November Kit, but ALL the papers(with the exception of the blue cardstock and glittered cardstock) I used on this card are from there as well. For FULL Kit Contents CLICK HERE.


To finish off the card, I tied some of My Craft Spot's "Sky Blue" Crinkled Ribbon.

In the rush to get this card posted on time, I completely forgot to take a picture of the inside, but it follows my Simple Layout.


I hope you have enjoyed my quick card for My Craft Spot's Winter Release Party Sneak Peek #3. To see more "Sneak Peeks" of the " 'Tis the Season" Stamp Set - available for purchase on Saturday, November 5th, please visit My Craft Spot Blog. You don't want to miss it!

But Wait!!

What is a Stamp Release Party without some giveways?

Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week, Kimberly from My Craft Spot will have a fun prize for ONE lucky follower! Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets! That's a total of 9 Stamps Sets!!

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:

1. Leave a comment on each Sneak Peek post on the My Craft Spot Blog this week ( Monday thru Friday).

2. Leave a second comment letting Kimberly know that you placed the RED Stamp Party Button on your Blog or Facebook. ( You can do this each day if you'd like!)



My Craft Spot
 
 
3. Come join us for the Stamp Release Blog Hop on Saturday! Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets!!
 
Be sure to check back in on Tomorrow, November 3rd, for another Sneak Peek at a NEW Stamp Set! Now, head on over to My Craft Spot for more Sneak Peeks and your chance to win!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.