Friday, December 30, 2011

Best of ScrappinCookie 2011 - November & December


Hi Everyone,

Thank You for joining me on the LAST DAY of Best of ScrappinCookie 2011! Can you believe that its been an entire year of creations?!


Gobble Gobble
I love making shaped cards and this one was no exception.



This ornament was featured at Paper Issues!


Would a Cookie Help?
I love Chocolate Chip Cookies - can you tell?. So its no surprise that I fell in love with this adorable Cookie Fairy Image from Whimsie Doodles the moment I saw it.




December was a VERY busy crafty month. I could just highlight every single project I created.




Yule Log
Such an easy gift. I simply took a can of cookies and gave it a quick makeover.



Christmas Heart Box
Yep, its the same Heart Box from Valentine's Day 2011, but with a Christmas touch.


Reindeer Snowglobe Shaped Card



Poinsettia Christmas Tags



~*~

WoW! Can you believe 2011 is almost over?! Where did the time go?

I hope you have enjoyed this revisiting my 2011 creations. Be sure to come back tomorrow to find out what my OVERALL FAVORITE project is.

And don't forget the HAPPY NEW YEAR Giveaway!

4 comments:

  1. I love you hot chocolate mitten and of course the heart box. Thanks for an amazing year of inspiration. I really enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creations are just amazing Marlene! You have such a wonderful eye for detail:) I look forward to seeing more of your projects in 2012!
    Happy New Year to you and your family!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful projects! The Christmas heart is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your projects are just amazing! The details you add to your projects are so pretty. I need to start adding more flowers to my projects. :) Beautiful work!

    All the best this year,

    Ally

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.