Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Craft Spot Valentine Inspriation - Loads of Love

Supplies Used:
Cricut Expression, Cricut Craft Room, Cricut Cartridges(B is for Boy, Create A Critter), Bazzill Cardstock(Berrylicious, Berry Blush, Blackbird, Chablis, Jetstream), We R Memory Keepers(Love Struck - dots), My Craft Spot("Devine Valentine" Baker's Twine, "Build A Valentine" Stamp Set), American Crafts(Buttons), Sakura Pen. Finished Size: 4.75"W x 4.25"H

~*~
For the "Cards for Kids" Valentine's Day Blog Hop, CLICK HERE.

For the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday #96, CLICK HERE.

For the My Craft Spot Monday Challenge Anything Goes, CLICK HERE.
~*~

Hi Everyone,

Thank You for joining me on my My Craft Spot VALENTINE INSPRATION day!

My THIRD project was actually created for the "Cards for Kids" Valentine's Day Blog Hop. For more information on this Blog Hop, please go HERE.


Using the Cricut B is for Boys Lite Cartridge, I created a shaped DUMP TRUCK card. I created different layers with welded hearts from the Cricut Create A Critter Cartridge in the Cricut Craft Room.


I used the BRAND NEW "Build A Valentine" Stamp Set to stamp random hearts with the "Conversation Hearts" Stamp.



For more information on this LOADS OF LOVE card, please CLICK HERE.

BUT WAIT!

How would you like to win one of the NEW "Build A Valentine" and "Always & Forever" Stamp Set?

Kimberly from My Craft Spot has very generously donated the Stamp Set of YOUR choice to one lucky randomly select winner. All you have to do is:

1. Leave a comment on THIS post.

2. Your FAVORITE Stamp Set.
be sure to tell me what your favorite My Craft Spot Stamp Set is just in case you win! You can view all of the Stamp Sets directly by clicking HERE.

3. Become a FOLLOWER or EMAIL SUBSCRIBER to my blog.

I'll leave this open until Friday, February 3rd 11:59PM EST. I'll announce the winner on Tuesday, February 7th. So be sure to check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.