Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Craft Spot Spring Release Party Sneak Peek #3 - Gazebo Wedding

Supplies Used:
Cricut Expression, Cricut Cartridges(Freshly Picked, Flower Shoppe), The Paper Company(base), Bazzil(Avalanche), Core'dinations(green), My Mind's Eye(The Bright Side - One), Pebbles Inc(Blossom Soup), My Craft Spot("Happily Ever After" Stamp Set, "Snow White" Crinkled Ribbon, "Cotton Candy" Devine Twine), Misc - Glass Head Pins. Approx Finished Size: 4.50" x 5.375" 

~*~

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to My Craft Spot's Spring Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #3!


 All week long, the My Craft Spot DT will be featuring Sneak Peeks from ONE of 5 NEW Stamp Sets. Then on Saturday, March 31st, we will have a Stamp Release Party Blog Hop! There will be TONS of prizes along the way, so you won't want to miss it!

Today's stamp set is Happily Ever After!

ALL stamp sets will be available for purchase on Saturday, March 31st!

For my Sneak Peek Project, I went with the "So happy for you!" sentiment.


When I think of Weddings, I think of BEAUTIFUL weather and GAZEBOS!! I think most Brides want to get married in a garden or gazebo. So for today's project I decided to make a WEDDING GAZEBO Shaped Card.


The gazebo was cut from the Cricut Freshly Picked Cartridge at 5.25". I mostly used Bazzill Basics Avalance(white) cardstock and used a My Mind's Eye - The Bright Side Two - paper from the 6x6 paper pad.


To give it a more realistic WEDDING GAZEBO look, I used some of the My Craft Spot "Snow White" Crinkled Ribbon around the outside "pillars" and "ceiling".


I've been having soo much fun with my Cricut Flower Shoppe Cartridge, that I decied to replace the original flowers of the cut with some Scallop1 Flowers from Flower Shoppe. The flowers were cut at 1.25" and I used a Glass Head Pin for the center.





Underneath the upper left flower I added some "Cotton Candy" Devine Twine, available at My Craft Spot, and the sentiment.


And of course, I added a few layers of dimension.


To the inside of the card, I stamped the "Congratulations to the happy couple!" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Happily Ever After" Stamp Set.



I hope you have enjoyed my project for My Craft Spot's Spring Release Party Sneak Peek #3 To see more "Sneak Peeks" of the "Happily Ever After" Stamp Set - available for purchase Saturday, March 31st, please visit My Craft Spot Blog. You don't want to miss it!

But Wait!!

What is a Stamp Release Party without some giveways?

Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week, Kimberly from My Craft Spot will have a fun prize for ONE lucky follower! Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets! That's a total of 9 Stamps Sets!!

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:

1. Leave a comment on each Sneak Peek post on the My Craft Spot Blog this week ( Monday thru Friday).

2. Leave a second comment letting Kimberly know that you placed the PINK Stamp Party Button on your Blog or Facebook. ( You can do this each day if you'd like!)
My Craft Spot
3. Join us for the BLOG HOP on Saturday! Each DT on the Blog Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamps Sets!!
 
 

Be sure to check back in on Tomorrow, March 29th, for another Sneak Peek at a NEW Stamp Set! Now, head on over to My Craft Spot for more Sneak Peeks and your chance to win!

15 comments:

  1. Wow, this card is stunning.

    Tee
    tee-myspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! my dream wedding is outside in a garden!!I love the flowers on this card!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!!! WoW!!!!
    those flowers are such a beautiful touch and the dimension you added is fab!
    TFS
    Jessica
    http://chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a pretty card. Nice job. I have never used that cut in Freshly Picked...I will have to try it. Thanks for the inspiration.
    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really a pretty card. Nice job. I have never used that cut in Freshly Picked...I will have to try it. Thanks for the inspiration.
    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. do you ever sleep:-) your projects are always so amazingly intricate and creative!! love it!
    ikennic at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like all things Gazebo including this bee-utiful shaped card. I was married in a Garden in Orlando, FL. I did nor know there was a gazebo image on Freshly Picked.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so beautiful and stunning! I love the roses and fabulous sentiment! I have this cart and have never cut it out before....you have totally inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, WOW, WOW!!! This is just stunning and absolutely gorgeous! You just keep delivery such awesome projects and you are so amazingly talented:) I just adore your project! The gazebo is so elegant and the flowers are beautiful:) Great creation!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEAUTIFUL = card. totally amazing!

    bdcampers@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very, very beautiful card! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this card is gorgeous makes me want this cart it has never interested me before thanks
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.