Friday, April 20, 2012

Scrappy Moms Stamps April Release - Mani-Pedi?

Supplies Used:
Cricut Expression, Cricut Cartridges(Life's A Party, Accent Essentials), The Paper Company(Whipped Cream), Bazzill Basics(Chabilis, Limade, QuickSand), My Mind's Eye(Lost & Found - Blush), My Craft Spot("Kraft" Trendy Twine), Scrappy Moms Stamps("Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" Stamp Set), Misc(Brad, Tissue Paper, Pedicure Set, Nail Polish Remover, Nail Polish, Hand Sanitizer).

~*~

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the Scrappy Moms April Release Party!!

I'm so excited to be the Guest Designer for Scrappy Moms Stamps April 2012 Release! All week long(April. 20th - April 26th) the Scrappy Moms Stamps Design Team and I will be showcasing the TWO BRAND NEW, JUST RELEASED Stamp Sets. There will be TONS of inspiration and maybe a prize or two along the way, so you won't want to miss it!!!

For my first project, I used the BRAND NEW "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" Stamp Set - now available for purchase.


This set is filled with FUN and GIRLY phrases, perfect for your Best Friends! I decided to use the "Mani- Pedi?" Sentiment and create a small Mani-Pedi Kit perfect for GIRLY Mani-Pedi Party.


Although I only made one here, my idea is for every girl to receive her own Mani-Pedi Kit.


The Kit is filled with a complete Manicure/Pedicure Set - Pedicure File, Separators, Nail Files, Nail Brush, Cuticle Pushers, Nail Cutter, Nail Polish Remover, Nail Polish, and Hand Saniziter.


The box is from the Cricut Life's A Party Cartridge. I made a few alterations to the BackPack(pg.63) to make it similar to the SplitCoastStampers Round Top Box. I used my Cricut Design Studio to hide all the score marks - the Cricut Craft Room wouldn't allow me to do this.


The Flower and Leaves was made from the Criuct Accent Essentials Cartridge. I cut the Accnt31s at 2", 1-5/8", 7/8" to layer them. The Accnt42s leaves were cut at 1".


Before layering them together, I distressed the edges and gave them a light touch with brown ink. I adhered it to some "Kraft" Trendy Twine from My Craft Spot and then to the box.


In between the second and third layer, I added the sentiment strip stamped with the "Mani-Pedi?" phrase from the Scrappy Moms Stamps' "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" Stamp Set.


I hope you have enjoyed my project using the "Mani-Pedi?" Phrase from the Scrappy Moms Stamps' "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" Stamp Set.

Please be sure to check back in Tomorrow, April 21st for another project using ONE of these TWO BRAND NEW, JUST RELEASED Stamp Sets. Now, head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps for more inspiration!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!! So pretty, pretty, pretty - I want to come to your girls party!!! :D

    {{{ HUGS }}}

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! What a great idea. Thanks for the awesome inspiration.

    Cheryl
    www.pinkandpaper.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marlene! This turned out great! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Marlene!! The papers are so pretty and I love all your embellishments! ~Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.