Friday, April 20, 2012

Scrappy Moms Stamps April Release - Paws-itively the Best!

Supplies Used:
Cricut Expression, Cricut Cartridges(Four Legged Friends, Plantin SchoolBook), Bazzill Basics(Artiesan Pool, Bitter Chocolate, Exprssion), The Paper Company(Whipped Cream), My Mind's Eye(On the Bright Side - TWO), My Craft Spot("Blueberry Blue" Trendy Twine), Scrappy Moms Stamps("Little Critters" Stamp Set). Approx Finished Size: 6.5"W x 5.75"H

~*~

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the Scrappy Moms April Release Party!!

I'm so excited to be the Guest Designer for Scrappy Moms Stamps April 2012 Release! All week long(April. 20th - April 26th) the Scrappy Moms Stamps Design Team and I will be showcasing the TWO BRAND NEW, JUST RELEASED Stamp Sets. There will be TONS of inspiration and maybe a prize or two along the way, so you won't want to miss it!!!

For my second project, I used the BRAND NEW "Little Critters" Stamp Set - now available for purchase.


What a CUTE set! Filled with PUNNY CRITTER phrases, its just perfect for your critter cards and projects. I love the "You're Paws-itively the Best!" sentiment!


I used the Cricut Lite Four Legged Friends Cartridge to make the Paw-Heart Shaped Card. All layers were cut at 5.75".


The tag was cut from the Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge and then stamped with the "Your'e Paws-itively the Best" phrase from the Scrappy Moms Stamps "Little Critters" Stamp Set.

I added some "Blueberry Blue" Trendy Twine from My Craft Spot to the Left Hand Corner before adding my sentiment tag.


You all know how much I love layers! So I layered the second heart(green) and popped out the pawprint.


To the inside of the card, I took the cut out of the pawprint and used it as a stencil.


I hope you have enjoyed my project using the "You're Paws-itively the Best!" Phrase from the Scrappy Moms Stamps' "Little Critters" Stamp Set.

Please be sure to check back in Tomorrow, April 21st for another project using ONE of these TWO BRAND NEW, JUST RELEASED Stamp Sets. Now, head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps for more inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. So stinkin' cute!! I love the layered heart, so adorable!! :)

    {{{ HUGS }}}

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!! I love using the craft foam for popping up layers! I was so thrilled to hear you were our guest designer this month! ~Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely adorable card.. LOVE IT!
    ♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.