Thursday, August 2, 2012

My Craft Spot DT Post - Baby Girl Pacifier


Supplies Used:
Cricut Expression2, Cricut Cartridges(Simply Charmed, Flower Shoppe, Accent Essentials), Core'dinations(Vintage Collection), The Paper Company(Whipped Cream - base), My Mind's Eye(Blush - pacifier, large flower; On the Bright Side TWO - leaves), My Craft Spot("Vanilla Bean" Crinkle Ribbon, "Posy" Trendy Twine, "Bundle of Joy" Stamp Set), Queen & Co Pearls(Pearl).
Approx Size: 3" x 5.75"

~*~

For Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday #122, click HERE.

For My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #64, click HERE.

~*~

Hi Everyone!

Today is my DT Day over at My Craft Spot and I created an adorable shaped card that is perfect for this week's My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #64 - OH BABY! For FULL details, click HERE.


I love finding inspiration in photos, store items, nature, sketches, etc. and this Baby Girl Pacifier wasn't the exemption. I found a BEAUTIFUL ceramic Baby Girl Pacifier Favor online and based my card on it.


The pacifier is from the Cricut Simply Charmed Cartridge cut at 5-1/2".


I used the Cricut Flower Shoppe Cartridge to create all the Roses. I used the "Scallop4" Flower cut at 5/8" x2,  3/4" x2 and 7/8" to create the larger Rose.


The two smaller ones were cut at the same size, only omitting the 7/8" piece. I used some of Core'dinations Vintage Cardstock to give the Rose a Two-Toned effect. I love using Core'dination Cardstock for small details like this, because you can sand it, tear it, emboss it and it will hold up to give your project an amazing look. Not only that, but it cuts like BUTTER on my Cricut Expression2.


The sentiment is from the JUST RELEASED "Bundle of Joy" Stamp Set - available for purchase HERE.


I used some of the My Craft Spot "Vanilla Bean" Crinkle Ribbon to replicate the ruffled lace on the Baby Girl Pacifier Favor(see picture above) and some of the "Posy" Trendy Twine - available here at My Craft Spot - around the edges.


The inside of the card, was stamped with the "Sugar & Spice, and everything nice" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "New Arrival" Stamp Set. Due to the shape of the Baby Girl Pacifier Shaped Card, there isn't much room left for a personal message.


No card of mine would be complete without some dimension. Here is a quick look at the layers.


I hope to have inspired you to use some of the amazing My Craft Spot products and see inpsirational pieces all around you.

If you haven't already joined this week's OH BABY! challenge, there's still time!! You have until Monday, August 6th 11:59PM MST to enter for your chance to win this week's prize!
Thank You for joining me over at My Craft Spot!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.