Saturday, September 22, 2012

My Craft Spot DT Post - Squirrel Autumn Wishes

Supplies Used:
Cricut Exression2, Cricut Cartridges(Create A Critter 2), Bazzill Basics(Vienna, Blackbird, Hedgestone), My Mind's Eye(Blush - polka dots, Bright Side Two - chevron), Echo Park Paper(Hello Summer - Orange Acorn), My Craft Spot("Happy Thanksgiving" Stamp Set, Traditional "Chocolate" Twine), Peachy Keen Stamps(Med. Critter Faces), Sakura Gelly Roll Pen.
Finished Size: 4"w x 4-3/4"h

~*~

Hello Everyone!

Thank You for joining me for my DT Day over at My Craft Spot.

I'm here today to share with you an adorable shaped card that is perfect for this week's My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #69 - Wild About You! For FULL details on the challenge, click HERE.
For my WILD ANIMAL, I choose the "Squirrel" from the new Cricut Create A Critter 2 Cartridge - I just HAD to get it - and turned it into a shaped card. The "Squirrel" was sized to 4-1/2".


I had the Squirrel hold a little acorn cut at 2". I embellished the acorn with some "Traditional Chocolate" Bakers Twine - available for purchase HERE at the My Craft Spot Store.


The sentiment is from the BRAND NEW My Craft Spot "Thanksgiving" Stamp Set - available for purchase HERE.


 I added some of my Homemade Deminsionals between the Squirrel's Body and his tail. I also added some to his Pilgrim Hat.


I stamped the inside of the card with the "So Thankful for You" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Happy Thanksgiving" Stamp Set.


If you haven't already joined this week's WID ABOUT YOU! challenge, there's still time!! You have until Monday, September 24th 11:59PM MST to enter for your chance to win this week's prize!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.