Monday, April 22, 2013

My Craft Spot Spring 2013 Stamp Release Party Sneak Peak #1 - Postage Hello

 
Hello Everyone!
 
Welcome to the My Craft Spot Spring 2013 Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #1!

The day has FINALLY come! All week long, the My Craft Spot DT will be featuring Sneak Peeks from ONE of 5 NEW Stamp Sets. Then on Saturday, April 27th, we will have a Stamp Release Party Blog Hop! There will be TONS of prizes along the way, so you won't want to miss it!

Today's stamp set is Postage Stamps and Postage Stamp Metal Dies!
 
My Craft Spot's very own Design Team Member Robin from Robin's Creative Cottage has been HARD at work, right along side Kimberly designing another WONDERFUL set of Metals Dies and coordinating Stamp Set.
 
All of the NEW Stamp Sets and Metal Dies will available for purchase on Saturday, April 27th.
 
~*~
 
For my Sneak Peek Project today, I've created a quick card using the Postage Stamps and Postage Stamp Metal Dies.
 
 
I based the card on the Mojo Monday #287 Sketch.
 
 
I replaced the circle embellishment with two POSTAGE STAMPS cut out with the NEW My Craft Spot Postage Stamp Metal Dies. Then, I stamped each Postage Stamp with several different images from the NEW My Craft Spot "Postage Stamps" Stamp Set.
 
 
I used some Memento "Tuxedo Black" Ink to stamp the rectangle outline onto the POSTAGE STAMPS Die-Cuts and for the value worth.
 
 
My Craft Spot Stamps are soo EASY and WONDERFUL to work with. You can use them with any stamping technique - Dye Ink Pads, Chalk Inks, and even Markers - like I did here. The "Blue Flowers" Stamps were inked with some Chalk Ink and the "Paid Postage" Stamps were inked with some Marvy Le PlumeII Markers. Both stamping techniques gave me a clear and crisp result - just LOVE it!
 
 
I finished off the card with a Black Button tied with ONE of My Craft Spot's NEWEST Baker's Twine Colors - "Lemon Tart" and a Pearl Stick Pin.
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed my project for My Craft Spot's Spring 2013 Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #1. To see more "Sneak Peeks" of the "Postage Stamp" Stamp Set and Postage Stamps Metal Dies - available for purchase on Saturday, please visit My Craft Spot Blog. You don't want to miss it!

But Wait!!

What is a Stamp Release Party without some giveways?

Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week, Kimberly from My Craft Spot will have a fun prize for ONE lucky follower! Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets! That's a total of 9 Stamps Sets!!

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:

1. Leave a COMMENT ON EACH Sneak Peek post on the My Craft Spot Blog this week ( Monday thru Friday).

2. Leave a second comment letting Kimberly know that you placed the Stamp Party Button on your Blog or Facebook. ( You can do this each day if you'd like!)

My Craft Spot
 
 3. Join us for the BLOG HOP on Saturday! Each DT on the Blog Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamps Sets!!
 
Be sure to check back in on Tomorrow, April 23rd, for another Sneak Peek at a NEW Stamp Set! Now, head on over to My Craft Spot for more Sneak Peeks and your chance to win!
 


11 comments:

  1. WOW! Your card is gorgeous! You did an awesome job! Love the new dies and stamps! Have a wonderful day!
    lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card. Love how you used the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like all the pretty details and great use of the stamps.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! I love all of your gorgeous layers and stitching! You did a great job with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the stamps, so stinkin cute! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the layers and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful interpretation of this card -- the colors are absolutely lovely! LOVe, love, love these new stamps, too!

    Yummy pearl stickpin!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card I love what you did with the stamp set and the color and design of your card is super. Thanks for the fun hop
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Postage stamps are now popular like banners.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love the colors and all of the layers!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did a great job... Love the design and colors on this card.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.