Monday, June 24, 2013

My Craft Spot Summer 2013 Stamp Release Party Sneak Peak #1 - A Cup Full...

 
 
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the My Craft Spot Summer 2013 Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #1!

The day has FINALLY come! Kimberly and My Craft Spot's very own Design Team Member Robin from Robin's Creative Cottage have been HARD at work designing WONDERFUL Stamp Sets and Metal Dies.
 
All week long, the My Craft Spot DT will be featuring Sneak Peeks from ONE of 5 NEW Stamp Sets and 3 NEW Metal DiesThen on Saturday, June 29th, we will have a Stamp Release Party Blog Hop! There will be TONS of prizes along the way, so you won't want to miss it!
 
All of the NEW Stamp Sets and Metal Dies will available for purchase on Saturday, June 29th.

Today's stamp set is TASTY TREATS!
 
I'm absolutely LOVING this NEW Stamp Set. The sentiments are all so YUMMY that I had an EXTREMELY hard time deciding which one to use. I finally choose to use the "Sending you a CUP FULL of get well wishes" Sentiment.
 
 
I found a clear glass cup at my local Dollar Tree Store and knew it would be PERFECT to fill up with some "Get Well" remedies to go along with the sentiment from the NEW My Craft Spot "Tasty Treats" Stamp Set.
 
 
I started with a Chicken Noodle Soup packet and embellished it with a Chicken from the Cricut Animal Kingdom Cartridge on a scalloped circle from the My Craft Spot "Tiny Doilies" Metal Dies.
 
 
I filled up a clear Test Tube with some Acetaminophen Tablets for those days of body pain, fever and headaches. I tied some of My Craft Spot's "Pine Cone" Crinkle Ribbon around the Test Tube and attached a My Craft Spot "Tiny Doilies" Scalloped Circle with "Ivory Jute" - available at My Craft Spot. 
 
 
I embellished the Test Tube with a thermometer and Rx Pill Bottle cut from the Cricut Dr. CheckUp Cartridges. I stamped the "Rx" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Feel Better Soon" Stamp Set.
 
 
I tucked in a travel size pack of tissues and embellished it with the Tissue Box cut from the Cricut Dr. CheckUp Cartridge with a piece of real tissue tucked in.
 
 
A small bottle of Hand Sanitizer to help keep those horrible germs from spreading. To the Sanitizer's phrase I added some Dew Drops(Skittles) for some soapy bubbles.   
 
 
I also included some Lemon Tea to help soothe the sore throat after coughing all day and a little lip balm stick. I used my Xryon 1.5" Sticker Machine to adhere all of the Cricut Die-Cuts together - it makes adhering small cuts soo much easier.
 
 
I added them all to my clear glass cup and wrapped around some of My Craft Spot's "Pine Cone" Crinkled Ribbon and a button with "Ivory Jute" - available at My Craft Spot - for a "CUP FULL of get well wishes".
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed my "CUP FULL of get well wishes" project for the My Craft Spot Summer 2013 Stamp Release Party.
 
To see more "Sneak Peaks" of the "TASTY TREATS" Stamp Set- available for purchase on Saturday, please visit My Craft Spot Blog. You don't want to miss it!
 
But Wait!!

What is a Stamp Release Party without some giveways?

Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week, Kimberly from My Craft Spot will have a fun prize for ONE lucky follower! Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets or Metal Dies! That's a total of 9 Blog Hop Prizes!!

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week: 
 
 
1. Leave a COMMENT ON EACH Sneak Peek post on the My Craft Spot Blog this week ( Monday thru Friday).

2. Leave a second comment letting Kimberly know that you placed the SUMMER 2013 Stamp Party Button on your Blog or Facebook. ( You can do this each day if you'd like!)
 
My Craft Spot

 
3. Join us for the BLOG HOP on Saturday! Each DT on the Blog Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamps Sets!!
 
Be sure to check back in on Tomorrow, June 25th, for another Sneak Peek at a NEW Stamp Set! Now, head on over to My Craft Spot for more Sneak Peeks and your chance to win!
 


12 comments:

  1. TOO cute! I love everything about your get well treat! Such an adorable gift for anyone who might be feeling under the weather. :) Great job!

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous. Not only is it filled with wonderful items but you used perfect cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over the top AMAZING project!!!! Love all the details to added to each and every part of this "Get Well" project!!
    Awesome job!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a marvelous idea, love all the details that you put into this
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like to get sick, BUT if I knew I was going to receive this Get Well basket of goodies I might for a day! Super cute idea to make anyone feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute project Marlene! I love your cup full of goodies! You thought of everything:) All the cuts are fabulous and the sentiment is perfect! Love it!
    I don't see day 2 posted yet but again..what awesome card designs. The banner, the stitching and the flower is beautiful on the first card. The second card-I love the little hanging banner with clothespins...so cute! Especially love the cut little charms! Super job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I just love, love, love this adorably, super considerate idea. All the cutes are so cute and all the perfect items.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you embellished all of the fun goodies in your cup of get well wishes! Lots of fun images!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Certainly going to lift someones spirits for a wonderful collection of get well items.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful job you did on your cup full of well wishes! Amazing!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.