Thursday, August 8, 2013

My Craft Spot Inspiration - Make Lemonade 2013 Gift Set

 
Hello Everyone!
 
Thank You for joining me over at My Craft Spot for some FUN inspiration using My Craft Spot Products.
 
Today's My Craft Spot Inspiration was inspired by the"Make Lemonade..." Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Stampin Around Summer" Stamp Set.  Ever since the stamp set was released and I saw the sentiment I've been wanting to make a little MAKE LEMONADE GIFT SET.
 
 
I was out shopping and came across a plastic Mason Jar at Walmart and immediately knew it would be PERFECT for my MAKE LEMONADE Gift Set. I filled the jar with some Single Serve Lemonade Mixes and yellow paper shreds to make it look filled. The Mason Jar comes with a plastic straw, but it wasn't working with my color scheme, so I replaced it with a Pink Paper Straw from the SpiralSage Etsy Store.
 
 
I tied some Natural Jute String - available at My Craft Spot - around the Jar and added a "Scalloped Circle" from the My Craft Spot "Tiny Doilies" Metal Dies with a Lemon Die Cut.
 
 
I made a matching card using papers from the Echo Park Paper Hello Summer 6x6 Paper Pad. The Mason Jar is from the Pink Lemonade Cutting File from Designs on Cloud 9. I resized the Jar cut to be about 4" tall and layered it on top of the My Craft Spot 4" Doily Metal Die.
 
 
Some of My Craft Spot's "Petal Pink" Crinkle Ribbon was tied around the card and layered with some "Honeydew" Twinery Twine - available at My Craft Spot. The "Make Lemonade..." Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Stampin Around Summer" Stamp Set was stamped onto the largest circle from the My Craft Spot "Tiny Doilies" Metal Dies. I added the "Small Lemon" image from the "Stampin Around Summer" Stamp Set to the center of the sentiment.
 
 
For the inside, I used my FAVORITE uplifting sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Butterfly Kisses" Stamp Set. I also stamped the bottom right corner with a little lemonade pitcher from the My Craft Spot "Stampin Around Summer" Stamp Set and colored it in with my PrismaColor Pencils.
 
 
And lastly I altered a quick wooden box I got from AC Moore to look like a Lemon Slice. I painted the box yellow and then resized the Lemon Slice cut from the Pink Lemonade Cutting File to about 3.25".  I added some Natural Jute String - available HERE at My Craft Spot - and a tiny tag made with the My Craft Spot "Tiny Tags" Metal Dies and stamped with the "Sweet Treats" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Tiny Tags 3" Stamp Set.
 
 
I filled the "Lemon Box" with some Lemon Slice Gummies I picked up from Party City.
 
 
I hope to have inspired you to take out your My Craft Spot Products and create a FUN and UNIQUE project.

And don't forget to join in on this week's My Craft Spot's Monday Challenge #107 - CLEAN & SLIMPE. You have until Monday, August 12th 11:59pm MST for your chance to win this week's prize.
 
Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.