Monday, October 31, 2016

Mummy Pencil Tags

 
Hello Everyone!
 
Happy Halloween!
 
Today I'm here to share with you some Mummy Pencil Tags I created for my son's class. I was asked by the Head Room Parent to help out and make some tags to tie to some pencils that will be part of their Halloween Goodie Bag.
 
 
To make the tags I used the SVG Cutting Files Arched Top Card Base. Since its meant to be used as a card base, I got two tags from one cut, making it so much easier and faster. The adorable little Mummy Head is from the SVG Cutting Files Kawaii Nerdy Halloween. I opted to hide the face features and use the Peachy Keen PK-1371 Kawaii Faces 1-1/8th Faces.
 
 
The sentiment was computer generated and hand-cut into a flag strip. I finished it off by tying it to the pencil with some orange ribbon. I skipped all the glitter, buttons, twine and sequins, because its meant for 9-10 years and chances are the tags won't even make it home.
 
I hope you have enjoyed my Mummy Pencil Tags.
 
Thank You for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the super fun tags!!Fun treat!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M



    ReplyDelete
  2. Way fun for your son's class. Better than candy!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.