Friday, November 18, 2016

Gobble Gobble Gusset Bag

 
Hello!
 
I'm here today to share with you a quick treat bag my son asked me to make for his 4th Grade Teacher for Thanksgiving.
 
 
To create the topper, I used the SVG Cutting Files Ornate Fold Over Card Base and cut off the excess. I added the adorable SVG Cutting Files Pilgrim Turkey 2015. Instead of having him standing up, I cut off his legs and glued them on the sides, trying to make him look like he's sitting or doing a split. His eyes are from the Peachy Keen PK-0294 The Cornies Faces 1-1/8th, I just love that perplexed "Don't Eat Me" look it gives my turkeys.
 
 
The "Gobble Gobble" Sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom Let's Talk Turkey Stamp Set. I added a quick insert to the inside of a Jaded Blossom Gusset Bag and filled it with some Tootsie Rolls - teacher's favorite. All pattered papers are scraps from the Simple Stories Harvest Lane 6x6 Paper Pad.
 
I hope you have enjoyed my GOBBLE GOBBLE GUSSET BAG.
 
I have one last Thanksgiving project to share with you, so be sure to check back next week.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.