Monday, November 14, 2016

Gobble Gobble Treat Bag Tags

 
Hi Everyone!
 
I was doing a quick file clean-up on my computer and found a few projects I made last year when I was away from blogging and never got around to share. Thought I would post about them now since they are perfect for the Thanksgiving Season.
 
 
I made these about TWO days before my son's Thanksgiving Party at school. For my tag base I used the SVG Cutting Files Ornate Card Base 3 and SVG Cutting Files "Gobble til You Wobble" Turkey. I stamped the eyes from the Peachy Keen PK-0294 The Cornies Faces 1-1/8th set. The "Gobble Gobble" Sentiment is from the My Craft Spot "Happy Fall" Stamp Set - no longer in business.
 
 
I used the Jaded Blossom 1x8 Clear Bags and filled them with some Candy Corn flavored M&M's. The tag was attached with some orange tulle.
 
I hope you have enjoyed my GOBBLE GOBBLE TREAT BAG TAGS and have been inspired to create your own. Be sure to check out my blog later this week for another Thanksgiving idea.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.