Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Thanksgiving Day Snacks: Turkey Pudding Cups & Pilgrim Juice

 
Hello Everyone!
 
I'm back today with my LAST Thanksgiving project. I just love the Fall/Thanksgiving and all the fun projects you can make during this season. Today's project isn't a bit one or one to ooh and ahh over, but I still wanted to share it with you.
 
I had the wonderful opportunity to be my son's Head Room Parent last year, which meant I was charge of organizing and planning out all parties and events - it was so much fun! For their Thanksgiving Day Snacks I created some Turkey Pudding Cups and Pilgrim Juice Boxes. The face and tail feathers on the pudding cups are from the SVG Cutting Files Turkey Cup Craft for Kids, I hot glued these to some Chocolate Pudding Cups. I replaced the eye cuts for some Peachy Keen PK-0181 Erkle and Merkle Faces 1-1/8th.
 
 
To create the Pilgrim Juice Boxes, I simply wrapped some Black Construction paper around the juice boxes and added a strip of White Construction paper to make the band. The buckle was resized to fit the juice box and cut from the SVG Cutting Files Pilgrim Turkey 2015.
 
 
These snacks were put together quickly.
 
I hope you have enjoyed all my Thanksgiving projects this month. I had a blast making them!
 
December is a bit more of a complicated month - isn't it for everyone? - so I don't promise to have as many projects for you. However, I do have ONE big project I'm currently working one, so be sure to check back soon. 😉
 
Thank You for checking out my blog! I would love to hear your comments!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. So cute, especially for the kiddos. And your little turkey face is just darling.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.